𝟏𝟓, 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐃-𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
1x15
weed-blocking
( 3rd person )

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

jj whistled as a really nice boat appeared in their line of sight and said, "you guys see that? that's the malibu 24-mxz, the world's finest wakesetter. number one in luxury, quality, and performance. 200k easy."

"we picked the wrong parents." pope sighed as the boat got nearer.

"ew is that.." kay whispered to kie, her eyes squinting to see the people in the boat clearer.

"yup." kie nodded, a disappointed sigh leaving her mouth, "i hate to break it to you guys, but that's topper and his girlfriend." she refused to say sarah's name. 

sarah pushed her glasses to the top of her head. her head was facing the pogues, but her eyes were everywhere but facing them.

"you don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch." kie said bitterly.

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

"alright, keep a lookout." jj said as they pulled into the parking lot. "we're behind enemy lines."

jj didn't waste a second; he immediately pulled out the gun.

"yo, jj- come on, put it back." john b shook his head.

"what?" jj said whilst making sure the gun is loaded. 

"jj." john b slapped his shoulder.

"you can never be too careful." jj shrugged.

"hey," pope began, walking up to the passenger seats window which jj was sticking his arm out of. "i predict that bringing a weapon to a four-star hotel will likely cause more problems than they solve."

"thank you, pope." he gave pope a slight smile. jj was (somehow) thrilled by everyone being against him and telling him not to bring the gun. 

"i swear to god, jj, i'm gonna throw that thing in the ocean, jj." kie threatened, only making the smile on his face wider. 

he waited for kay to say something, but she didn't. usually, she's the first to comment on jj's stupid behavior. the smile on his face faltered as he turned around to face kie. "what do you have to say about this, princess?" he gave her one of his infamous teasing smirks.

"i think that you need to start using your critical thinking skills." she gave him a sarcastic smile.

"you know that's that one skill i lack." he turned back around. 

john b, sick of jj's shit, grabbed the gun and threw it in the glove compartment.

"you can't grab a gun like that, man." jj sighed.

"but you can wave it around anywhere, and everywhere?" kay asked, a slight tilt to her head. 

"i don't wave it around." jj said, but upon receiving all the glares from the rest of the pogues that indicated that he does wave it around anywhere and everywhere, he quickly changed the topic.

"can't forget my badge." he said before getting out of the car, "professional bus boy."

"where are we going now?" pope asked.