Chapter 17: Another surprise for the happy ending.

When Sky woke Pai up he already knew something happened. Then he told that he thinks the pup doesn't want to stay inside anymore, he himself become an overprotective puppy again. He didn't really know what to do. First get dress properly, he thought, since he wears just a boxer, then he realised Sky's scent changed, so one leg in his trousers jumped back to Sky.

"My Sky! Are you in pain?..."

"P'Pai!" Sky tried to calm his nervous mate down in vain.

"... and how can I help you to feel less pain?..." He just continue running back and forth... Next time, trousers fully on already, he run back to Sky.

"P'Pai!" Sky tried again, but Pai not really listened.

"... Will you stay at the hospital wing? Because it's not the time the pup to come out yet..."

"Baby!"

"...Should I pack anything and OMG WHAT SOULD I DOOOO?" He sat on the floor, his t-shirt is still in his hands, and turning his head to Sky. "Did you just call me baby?" His eyes shining like a diamond this time.

"Because you didn't listen to me. Come here... Baby." And he did, like an overexcited puppy, crawled closer on the floor and put his head on Sky's knees.

"So tell me what to do Sky because I don't know how should I help you."

"First help me get dress properly too."

"I can do that!"

"Then go to ask the doctor what should we do now, okay?"

"Okay... Ummm will the pup be okay?"

"The pup is okay, trust me!"

"Okay my Love!"

So he helped Sky to get dress and they rushed to the hospital wing. The doctor told them that he can't stop the labour, but everything will be okay. Pai stayed next to Sky the whole time, hold his hands, took as much pain away from him as he could trough their bond, and he decided that omegas and every person who ever gave birth to a baby is the strongest person in the world. It pained him to see his mate, his love to suffer that much for that long. Almost 37 hours! And at the end they put that tiny little baby girl in his arms. It was love at first sight. Those beautiful nose, teeny-tiny hands and legs. She was perfect. They didn't want to know the gender before because they would be happy either with a boy or a girl. It doesn't matter, just be healthy.

Sky was totally exhausted. He was so tired that Pai had to put his own arm under Sky's while he hold the pup because he had no strength left to hold her alone. They stayed like this for a long time, long after the baby finished his first breastfeeding and fall asleep. They were so in love with her that they just sat there holding her together and watched her.

Later Sky fall asleep finally, Pai gently put the baby in her little bed. They still need to name the pup. He went to get some food to Sky, but he bumped into his fathers by the door.

"So you become a father too, Son?" He was still overwhelmed so he jumped into his father's arms like he was 5 years old again.

"Pa! My Sky is the stronest person in the world and also, Pa I respect you more than every from now on. Thank you for gave birth to me!" Pai decided that from now on when he has his birthday he will buy something to his father to thank him for giving birth to him, and he will teach his daughter to do the same.

"Okay Honey! Chill! I love you too."

"Also my daughter is the most beautiful you ever saw, she is perfect!"

"Daughter? My grandchild is a girl?" Porsche asked happily.

"Wow, a little princess. I think the whole family will spoil her." Said Kinn in an amused tone.