Chapter 6: Change of the plan

Sky needs some time to understand everything that happened the last weeks. He had a plan, but right now all of his world is upside down and he doesn't know what to do anymore.

"Say something please!" Prapai is worried, he never knows what's in Sky's head. They don't know each other yet but they have to since they are a mated couple who will become parents soon.

"Come here. I'm tired and I don't want to think right now." Sky give up on understand what is happening. He is tired in soul and body too. He wants to hug his alpha and sleep a bit more.

Prapai is willingly complete his order. Moreover he is happily complete if it's something like hugging his cute omega. He climb up the bed next to Sky and offer his arm as a pillow, then hug him close his body and let his mate fall asleep. Some hours later when Sky wakes up again he is feeling totally fine. Sleeping with his stupid alpha who got him pregnant healed him completely.

"Can we go and have that check up you family doctor talked about?" He wanted to know that is he really pregnant and if he is how is the baby. He can think of anything else later.

"Of course, anything you ask for Baby." Prapai looks very happy.

"It feels so weird when you call me that. We never even had a date..."

"Then how should I call you?"

"Just call me Sky, is it okay if I call you P'Pai?" They literally have to start to get to know each others from zero.

"You can call me anything you wants my Sky." Sky wasn't fully okay with the name MY Sky, but it's better than Baby for now on.

Prapai was holding his hand all way long till the medical wing of the mansion. It felt so right and made him feel butterflies in his stomach. They are met with Porsche on their way and he joined them. The doctor said since Sky must be around 2-3 weeks of his pregnancy it's too early for an ultrasound, they wouldn't see anything but he can detect pregnancy from a blood test. When Prapai saw the needle he growled at the doctor. Sky was surprise, this is his first time hearing an alpha to growl at someone.

"P'Pai you will wait outside if you growl at anyone again." Sky knew instinctive that he is the only one who can stop the alpha from growling. He was right, Prapai sat back to the chair he was sitting on next to Sky, bend down his head and looked totally like a puppy who got scolded. Porsche who was come into the examination room with them was laughing by the door. His son never behaved this obedient before. The doctor pricked the needle into Sky's arm to draw some blood for the pregnancy and normal blood checkup. Sky whined by the sudden feeling what made Pai growl again but he gone quiet again just by the stare of Sky. Sky found it kinda amusing. He didn't know that the alpha can behave this funny and cute. The doctor told them he needs some days for the result of the blood tests. Until then Sky should eat healthy.

They all gone back to Pai's room because Porsche wanted to talk to them. Sky doesn't know why but he find the other omega's presence comforting.

"Phoenix Honey, I know that what your dad did was wrong and unacceptable, but you know that you already gone through a lot, and he is just worried about you and want to know that you are safe. You do know that right, Son?"

"I know but he also know how does it feels to have a freshly formed bond and he just ignored it." Pai was sad, Sky felt it, not just by the changing of his scent but somewhere inside him because of the bond.

"I know, when you growled at him down there in the cell, he realised that he gone too far and that he hurt you more by wanting to protect you."

"You growled at you father too?" Sky was surprised by the info, then he heard that Porsche is laughing.