005

       JULIET TURNED over so she's laying on her  back "oh my god

      JULIET TURNED over so she's laying on her back "oh my god. Never let me drink again. I feel like I'm slowly dying" the brunette groans holding her head in her hands.

Paige laughed lightly at the girl "Yes ma'am. Azzi made hang over smoothies. You just have to get up and get it"

Juliet leaped off Paige's bed and opened her bathroom door that was built into her bedroom. She opened the cabinet taking a new toothbrush out of the box and brushed her teeth. Once she was done she noticed the clothes she was wearing. Juliet walked out the bathroom with a smile on her face "I'm definitely keeping this shirt". The brunette didn't wait to hear her answer she just walked out the bedroom and into the kitchen.

Azzi was setting the cups down, and Ice, Nika, Aliyah and KK sitting on the couch with their eyes closed. You can tell who drank and who didn't..

Juliet grabbed a smoothie "thank you so very much, Az" she sat down on the beanbag since the couch was taken up. She closed her eyes, leaned back and drank her smoothie letting out a small low moan. It tasted so good.

"Juli. What was that" Caroline laughs looking away from her phone and to the brunette who still had her eyes closed as she drank the rest of her smoothie before placing it on the floor next to the bean bag.

"That was so good" Juliet sighs closing her eyes once again.

"You all look like shit" Paige yells looking at everyone in the living room. Half of the team had drank last night except Paige, Caroline, Azzi and Nika.

"Yo, P. Where did Nika go?" Azzi asks as she began putting all the ingredients away.

"She went out with her family" Page informs the girl as she flopped down next to Juliet who groaned in annoyance when she felt the bean bag dip and someone practically on her.

"Go sit somewhere else, bro" Juliet groans still with her eyes closed as she layed back.

"Nah, this is very comfy. Plus I can use you as my pillow" Paige smiles laying her head on the brunette to get her annoyed.