003

    AS THEY walked into the party Juliet could smell the alcohol radiating off of everyone

AS THEY walked into the party Juliet could smell the alcohol radiating off of everyone. Her and the group passed by people and made their way to the kitchen. Azzi and the rest grabbing a beer right away.

As Juliet took a sip of her beer that's when she felt arms wrap around her waist, and their head on her shoulder. Juliet looked to her right seeing Ryleigh. Her best friend since her and Paige separated.

Juliet turned around hugging her "holy shit. I didn't know you were gonna be here" the brunette similes as she pulled away from the hug.

"I wasn't gonna come but my heart was telling me too. And I guess I know why now. Come on" Ryleigh says grabbing Juliet's hand and dragging her through the house away from the team.

Paige watched the whole interaction with an annoyed look. Who was that girl? Why was she on my Juliet? Her thoughts got interrupted by Nika.

"You're jealous" Nika points out "you know, you should tell her you still like her even after years" Nika says taking a sip of her beer.

"I don't like her. We're just friends" Paige scoffs walking away drinking.

Juliet was currently stumbling past people when she almost fell but someone had caught her. The girl looked up seeing Paige. "You have beautiful eyes" Juliet smiles standing up. Paige couldn't help but smile back.

"Juliet how much did you drink?" Paige asks concerned for the girl.

"1, 2, 3, 1, 2. 4 cups" Juliet smiles as she held up four fingers then her smiles faded "no, uhm. Ask Ryleigh she kept giving me stuff. Oh then she tried to kiss me. My best friend. Crazy" Juliet scanned the kitchen seeing chips "oooo, Cheetos" The girl yells grabbing the bag.

Paige looked around the party trying to spot the Ryleigh girl but she wasn't in sight. The blond turned her attention back to Juliet "Jules. Let me take you home"

"Okay, Bueckers" Juliet laughs standing up as Paige held onto the girls arm walking her out the party and into her car. Once she got in she buckled Juliet's seatbelt then texted the team she was taking her back to her dorm, then drove back to UConn.

Paige opened her bedroom door as she sat Juliet on her bed while she went to her closet. She pulled out basketball shorts and a black shirt for her, and grey sweats and a white shirt for Juliet. "Here. Change into those" Paige hands the clothes to Juliet as she walked out her bedroom to get changed and give Juliet privacy.

Paige knocked on her bedroom door "Jules? Are you done?" No response just a groan. She slowly walked back into her room seeing Juliet under her blankets. The blond then grabbed an extra blanket and pillow and was about to leave when she heard her voice.

"Where you going?" Juliet mumbles at Paige.

"To sleep on the couch?" Paige answers

"Don't leave me again" Juliet says in a whisper.

Paige felt her heart break. Again. She placed the blanket and pillow back where they were and got into her bed laying down next to Juliet. The brunette turned around putting her head on Paige's chest "good night Paige"

"Good Night Jules"

Then they both drifted off to sleep.

༺❀༻