Droidnapped

"There have been a lot of changes since I walked this planet." Dagen said to Jade as they walked.. "Just a few, but you will get used to it." Jade said to him.. "Here we are, Pyloon's Saloon.. I do hope that the others have fixed the ship." Cal said to Jade.. "One can only hope Merrin can keep Katooni and Petro working." Jade said.. "Petro and Katooni?" Dagen asked.. "Jade and my Padawans.. They have a thing for each other.. Jade does not approve." Cal said.. "I never said that.." Jade replied.. "But you insinuated it." Cal said to her.. "Well it is odd, they grew up together as a Jedi family." Jade said.. "Your point?" Dagen asked.. "When you were a Jedi with Master Yoda, you were permitted to have attachments, right?" Jade asked.. "Yes. But what does that have to do with your Padawans?" Dagen asked.... "When I was a Padawan under Master Obi-Wan Kenobi.. We were not allowed attachments." Jade said to him.. "Whyever not?" Dagen asked.. "Attachments lead to jealousy, jealousy leads to the dark side." Jade said... "I don't know you did not turn to the dark side Jade." Cal said to her.. "You have formed an attachment?" Degan asked.. "She is married." Cal replied.. "But you do not want your Padawans to form an attachment, why?" Degan asked.. "I did not say they could not form an attachment.. But I was thinking maybe not with each other." Jade said.. "I know, I don't understand her either." Cal said with a grin..

"Jade, Cal come quick!" Turgle yelled at them.. "Oh he seems to have his stars in a real pickle." Jade said with a giggle.. "What is it,Turgle?" Cal asked him.. "Zee has been kidnapped by the Bedlam Raiders!" Turgle said to them.. "I told you we should have killed them!" Cal said to Jade.. "It is not the Jedi way.. We will work this out.. They think there is a treasure involved." Jade said to them.. "Why would they think that?" Cal asked.. "Zee had the turner, the one needed to open the Bacta Tank.." Jade said.. "Which I was inside." Degan said.. "Why would they want you?" Jade asked, looking at Degan.. "I have no idea." Degan replied.. "Well then, let's find out." Jade said..

"Who are these Bedlam Raiders, are they like the Nihil?" Degan asked.. "No, this lot are just bullies.. Picking on anyone who they think is beneath them.." Cal said.. "Then they sound like they will be easy to deal with.. When they know that we are Jedi and more powerful than they are." Degan said to them.. Cal watched him for a moment before walking on.. "He doesn't understand how the High Republic works.. Reading about it is different than......" Jade hesitated.. "Then having his face rubbed in it?" Degan asked her.. "No, I was going to say having it thrust upon you. I know you are older and wiser than Cal.. But give him some credit for his part in all of this.. He was a lost Padawan when we found him." Jade said to Degan.. "Understood." Degan replied..

"Merrin, Katooni, Genodi, and the one under the wing is Petro." Cal said,when Jade arrived with Degan.. "This is Degan Gera." Jade said to them.. "Hello." Degan said to them.. They all replied.. "So what brings you here in such a hurry?" Merrin asked them.. "Zee has been stolen.." Cal said to her.. "By the Bedlam Raiders?" Katooni asked.. "Yes.. We think they were looking at Degan as a buried treasure." Cal said.. "Well he is all shiny in his white and blue robes with the gold embossing." Merrin said with a smile.. "You know those robes are going to get in the way here in this time.." Genodi said to him.. "I will be fine thank you, young lady." Degan replied.. "So how did you get stuck in the Bacta Tank?" Merrin asked him.. "The Nihil cut off my arm, and dropped me in. They thought it would be a fun thing to do.. I think they were going to come back at some time and cut me up some more.. But time passed, so I put myself into a deep meditation.. Then I woke up and there was Jewel.. Oh sorry Jade." Degan said.. "You knew her back then?" Katooni asked.. "I knew of her.. But Keeve Tnensin talked about her a lot.." Degan said.. Genodi looked at Katoni and smiled..

"I think it best that Katooni, Genodi, Petro, Merrin and you Degan wait with the ship for us to return." Jade said.. "So only you and Cal will be going?" Degan asked.. "No, we also have Bode Akuna, who will also be with us." Jade said.. "Is Mr Akuna a Jedi?" Degan asked.. "Yes I am.. Good to meet you." Bode said as he rounded the corner.. "Degan Gera." He replied, shaking his hand.. "They found him in the Bacta Tank." Katooni said with a smile.. "Ah the treasure that the Bedlam Raiders were looking for.. How they would have been disappointed." Bode said.. "They didn't want him did they?" Jade asked, looking at Bode.. "No, the Grand Inquisitor thought that he might have turned to the dark side." Bode said to them.. "I Might have known he would have been involved in this!" Jade said with total anger.. No one spoke, they all just stood there looking at each other.. Degan was the first to speak.. "I do not know who you are talking about.. But maybe this time I should go in your place?" Degan asked her.. "No. I will go." Jade said calming down now.. "I found out where they are." Bode said to them.. "Then let's go now!" Jade said, striding off..