Rendezvous on Koboh

"When did you all grow up so much?" Jade asked her.. "While you were trying to save a Jedi order.. That is why we all love you so much.. That and the fact that you shine like Master Ashlyn Skywalker did.." Genodi said to her.. As the ship lurched causing the others to come running to the bridge.. "I think we're going down.." Genodi yelled..

Between Genodi and Jade they brought the ship down with minimal damage.. "Genodi, you have been listening to Merrin.. It is good to see a Padawan so focused on her word.. Well done.. ." Jade said to her as they all walked off the ship.. "I can fix it, we just need to get somewhere to get some supplies." Ketooni said to Jade... "We know of a place here.. We can get a drink and decide where to go next." Cal said.. "I know where I am going next.. But I do not know where my Padawan is going." Jade said.. "Jade.." Katooni said to her.. "Jade saw you and Petro in the gunner's seat." Genodi said to her.. "I can explain!" Petro said to Jade.. "There is no need to, Petro, Jade is married, she would not expect you to not do what she herself did while she was just a Padawan." Cal said to him.. "He told you?" Jade asked with a look of shock.. "Yeah." Cal replied with a grin.. "I need to contact Saw, NOW!" Jade said walking off.. "Is she always like this?" Mirren asked.. "Yes, I should know.. I work with her all the time.. Saw is her lifeline." Katooni said with a giggle..

They all walked for a time in silence.. "So where are we going?" Katooni finally asked.. "I know of a place not far away.." Cal said.. "A Cantina." Petro said to Katooni with a smile.. "Now that does sound good, a cold drink would go well about now." Katooni replied.. "I have some Jawa Juice if you want some." Genodi said to her.. "Ah.. thanks but no.." Katooni replied.. Genodi giggled.. "Do you think that Greez Dritus will be able to help us?" Merrin asked Cal.. "Hopefully he will know of a place where we can get some replacement parts." Cal said.. "So who is the Greez Dritus and how do you know him?" Jade asked.. "We worked together on a mission with Cere. He helped us out on a few missions with his ship." Cal said to Jade.. "So he can be trusted?" Jade asked.. "Yes definitely." Cal replied.. Just as Saw appeared on Jade's wrist comms..

"Hey." He said to her.. "Hey." Jade replied.. "Where are you?" Saw asked.. "Koboh." Jade replied.. "So close but so far." Saw replied.. "Tell me about it." Jade said.. "So why are you on Koboh?" Saw asked.. "We crash landed." Jade said.. "Were you at the controls?" Saw asked her.. "I am not that bad a pilot!" Jade said to him.. "No, of course not." Saw said with humour.. "We were hit, the ship was damaged!" Jade said to him.. "I know, Genodi sent us a message before she helped bring the ship down." Saw said to her.. "Then you know where we are?" Jade asked.. "Yes, did you want some help?" Saw asked.. "Do you think?" Jade asked in with annoyance.. Of course she was so engrossed in her conversation with Saw, she never saw, or felt them coming..

They came out of nowhere, taking the Jedi crew, who had all been engrossed in Saw and Jade, by surprise.. "Oh Kriff!" Jade said, as she looked around her.. They were surrounded by battle droids.. "Jade, what seems to be the problem?" Saw asked her.. "Really?" Jade said to the droids.. "You will surrender or die." They said.. "Jade?" Saw asked again.. "Battle droids." Jade said.. "What?" Saw asked.. By now Cal, Genodi, Katooni, Petro, and Cal had taken out their lightsabers.. All began to cut up the droids.. "Jade, what is going on?!" Saw yelled at her.. He could see the battle droids all around her falling to the ground, as the other sliced and diced them.. "Oh you know, just a normal day in Ramblers Reach.." Jade said to him..

Then two Marauders appeared before them.. "You are where you should not be, aren't they Rayvis?" One said to the other.. "Yes, Gera, they are, and they did a lot of damage to our droids." Rayvis said to them. Jade smiled at them.. "Jade, don't do anything......" Saw was saying as she cut transmission with him.. "Your man should keep you in line more." Gera said to Jade with a grin.. "Gera is it?" Jade asked.. "At your service pretty lady.." He replied.. "Why are you talking to her like she is Royalty, Gera?" Rayvis asked him.. "Because unlike you, Rayvis, he has eyes that see.. I wear the Royal Crest of Naboo." Jade said to him.. "That makes her more valuable don't it, Gera?" Rayvis asked.. "No, just more dangerous." Jade replied.. "Why is that Pretty Lady?" Gera asked.. "Because you are talking to six Jedi.." Jade said to him.. They both laughed at her.. "Jedi were taken out by the Emperor and Vader.. You jest.." Gera said.. "Would you like to take that chance?" Jade asked.. She was a donkey on the edge now.. How dare they disturb her time here on Koboh, she was thirsty and in need of some rations now.. "If you are, Jedi, we are safe." Gera said to Jade.. "Why would that be?" Cal asked.. "Because don't they have something about not killing people?" Rayvis asked.. "Yeah the old Jedi did." Cal said with a smile.. "Old Jedi?" Gera asked.. "Not us." Cal said taking out his blaster, he shot them both with the stun gun.. "Thank you." Jade said as they continued on their way..