Mission to Coruscant

A few years later, Petro, Katooni and Genodi had grown up a lot, they were doing well at being Jedi in hiding.. Jade and Katooni had of course left the nest a few times, to do some bidding for Saw, as they continued their fight against the Empire. While, Cal Ketist had teamed up with Merrin along with their Padawan's, Petro and Genodi.. Along their way they picked up more individuals from Saw's crew.. Knob and his twin sister Lizz with Gab's.. Saw has sent them to Coruscant to gain information Saw needs from the Senator....

"Here we are boys and girls, level 2046. In good old downtown Coruscant.." Cal said to them when they arrived.. "Now we all know what to do, yes?" Cal asked them all.. "Yes, Bode is to take you to the Senator as a captured Jedi.. Then when BD gives us the sign, we take a shuttle and secure the Yacht." Gab said to them.. "You got it, good." Cal said with a sigh.. "Tell me I don't have to wait on the ship this time?" Petro asked him.. Cal looked over at him.. "Every mission is dangerous.. This is what I have been training for.. What you have taught me to do.. To hide the fact that we are Jedi." Petro said to him. "Yeah, I know.. You are doing so well too.." Cal said, he then looked over at Merrin.. She smiled at him with her usual way of saying, I have spell protected him, and you my love. "Fine, come on." Cal said to him.. "Thanks Merrin." Petro said with a huge grin.. Genodi looked up at Merrin.. "Boys." She said with a sigh and a smile.. "So it is going to be the three of us then?" Bode Akuna asked.. "Like we need anymore?" Cal asked with a smile.. "You know you have been spending far too much time with Jade." Petro said to him. "Ain't she Saw's wife?" Bode asked.. "Yes. Now let's go." Cal said..

"Hello." Jade said as they stepped off the ship..  She stood before them dressed in her new Jedi robes, they were white and red with the Naboo Royal crest embroidered on them.. "What are you two doing here?" Cal asked them with annoyance.. "I will be the decoy Jedi, Katooni will wait here on the ship for us to return.." Jade said with a smile.. She had told Saw she did not trust Bode.. So he had told her if she did not like him to go and do something about it.. So she has.. Cal looked at her for a moment.. "Fine by me." He said taking out the cuffs he held them out to her.. Jade smiled at him as he locked them on her.. "Now Master Jedi, behave." Cal said to her.. "Yeah or we will have to stun you." Bode said to her, holding up his gun.. Jade walked over to him and stood looking into his face.. "If you do, I would not want to be you when Saw finds out.. Even if it is just pretending." Jade said to him with a smile.. He gulped.. "No stun." He said, stepping back from her.. Jade smiled at him. "Now we all know where we stand, let's get this show on the rails." Jade said.. While this was going on Katooni and Petro who were now around sixteen years of age, stood watching each other.. All of a sudden the boy and girl they knew had fled, and now teenagers stood before each other.. And both of them liked what they saw.. Katooni smiled at him, as she slipped onto the ship.. While Petro pulled at his clothes and ran a hand through his hair.. No one noticed because Cal was watching Jade with Bode..

They then led Jade over to the security for Pau'an Senator Daho Sejan. "What do you want?" The officer asked them.. "We have captured a Jedi.. We wish to speak to the Senator about her." Cal said to him like he was an idiot.. "I am no Jedi, they have it wrong!" Jade yelled at him trying to wave her hand in his face.. "Stop that witch!" Petro said to her.. The guard looked at them all.. "She tried it on him on the ship.. He was lucky we were there to help restrain her." Cal said to the man.. "Doesn't sound like a Jedi would do that.. Weren't they like a protector?" The guard asked.. "Yes, yes we were, we protected the people.. ............ from the Empire!" Jade yelled at him pretending to try and attack him.. He stepped back.. "I will let the Senator know you are here." He said rushing off to do his job.. All held their composure as they waited.. Jade chewed on nothing and looked at her fingers, all the while taking in her surroundings.. While Cal, Petro and Bode did the same..

Finally the guard came back to them.. "Senator Sejan said you may board his Yacht.." The guard said to them.. "What why?" Jade asked with annoyance.. "Be quiet if you know what is good for you." Cal said to her with the look that said, be careful, or they will stun you.. Jade looked away from him, like his opinion did not matter, but she got the message..