Mokke and an Exorcist (Chap 4)

Yashiro awoke to the feeling of something cold in her hair, her eyes slowly fluttered open, the cold feeling disappeared the moment Yashiro's eyes adjusted to the light in the room. She felt cold, so she looked down, only for her eyes to meet a mesmerizing shade of amber, as she saw Hanako looking right back at her. She flinched, getting up quickly and almost tripping in the process. "Did you sleep at all last night?" She asked him "Maybe I did, Maybe I didn't, who knows"

Yashiro sighed, deciding to brush it off and just continue with her day, she got up and got ready, before beginning to make some breakfast. Oddly, there was fresh food ingredients still in the building, though Yashiro mostly used stuff she had brought with her, deciding it would be best to not rely entirely on suspicious fresh food in an old school building, and that those would probably be emergency rations if anything. She spotted hanako eyeing a box of some ingredients that could be used for donuts. 'Huh..' She thought to herself, before speaking "I can make some for you another time, but you can't have those for breakfast. Do you even need to eat anyways?"

"Don't have to.. but I can if I want to"

Humming in response, Yashiro continued making breakfast and set down two plates of food on the counter when she was finished, she and Hanako ate gleefully. Afterwards, Yashiro finished getting ready and checked the time, she still had quit a lot of time, so eventually Hanako got her to start cleaning the bathrooms for a while, she finished and quickly rushed to school, Hanako decided to stay in the od, building to properly think about what had happened that night.

During lunch time, when she returned and was almost finished cleaning, she asked Hanako if she could be excused from her cleaning duties After-school. She held her clasped hands up in a position as if she were praying.

"Nope, I've got an important task for you once you're done. I need you to hurry up and finish cleaning"

"No way, This is the prime of my life! Youth is short!" She scolded Hanako, full of energy, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him. "And I finally got my big chance!"

"What chance?"

"Fuji-kun, the coolest guy in my class, asked me out!" Yashiro announced, holding up two fingers, daydreaming about herself and the boy she mentioned. She was excited, it was the first time a boy had actually wanted to bother talking to her, nevertheless "ask her out"
"And a second date, too! A rendezvous in the classroom After-school!" The delusional girl excitedly continued.

"A date? What are you going to do? Naughty stuff?"

"You really want to know? I suppose I'll have to tell you." She ranted, clearly ecstatic "We're going to organize student council paperwork in an empty classroom, and Fuji-kun is going to leave right away, even though he invited me... He's so shy" the delusional girl spoke

"What are yiu planning to rendezvous with, Yashiro?"

"It's fine! I may be just a convenient woman now, but I'll work my way up!" She enthusiastically spoke, hope glimmering in her eyes

"You're certainly optimistic" Hanako pointed out
"I'm pretty sure he's just using you, though."

Yashiro felt a cold presence behind her, followed by cold hands clasping around her own, which still held the broom she had been using. "I'll treat you a lot better than that guy will" Yashiro's grip tightened on the broom as she stood up, stepping a bit away from Hanako. "If my choices are cleaning bathrooms or sorting papers, respectfully, I prefer the papers"