Sheriff x Banban (Fluff)

Sheriff POV

"Can't believe I'm saving someone that was trying to hurt my partner back there, after what they've told me about him....it seems he's no longer a threat to us anymore, still, I'm going to keep an eye on him. No matter what, in case something like this happens." I said to myself as I was trying to stop the bleeding from his wound with Nabnab back there.

At least they got a piece for the elevator so I'm not complaining of that. But, from what my partner told me about this Banban guy...and what he has done to them. I can't help but feel a bit angry for myself that I'm helping this guy out. Even though they said they're pretty alright in their book..at least that what they said to me, it's hard for me to trust others. Especially if they're going to hurt the Queen.

However, I'm going trust my partner's words in order for them to get their child back. And hopefully, be able to do something about solving our problems we're dealing with, everything in this building and our gang members.

Though, I'm not sure if it's going to be possible. Despite my kind being so insane and hostile. I gotta to at least give it try. One way or another, I'm hoping it's not too late for that. I'll do whatever it takes to fix everything, and everyone.

"Mghhnn...".

I suddenly stopped what I was doing and looked at Banban, he was slowly opening his eyes and tried to move a bit. "Ughh...what happened? Where..am I?". He asked.

"Glad your awake, we thought you were not going to make it. Despite Nabnab getting you real good back there. Don't worry, I found you while the parent informed me on your whereabouts and your condition." I said.

Banban groaned in pain as I already finished bandaging him all up. He looked around groggily and tried to lift himself up.

"Hey there, not so fast. You got to lay back down. You need some rest". I stated.

"But...N-Nabnab...he took-".

"Worry about that later, for now, you need to rest up. I've already cleaned and bandaged your wound. So don't you dare remove it or try to injure yourself more than you already are". I exclaimed.

"Fine...but, can I at least know if they're okay?". He said.

I sighed. "They're fine, just putting the piece together for the elevator. We need one more in order to get it to work". I said.

Banban nodded as he slowly laid back down. Sighing in a frustrating way. "I..tried to fix him...I've tried so many times...but he just won't stop, he's unfixable! I've given up at this point...he'll never be happy or satisfied in what I had to do". He said.

I looked at him, feeling a bit sorry for this man. Though I really shouldn't, he seems like he wants to tear up at the moment. Hiding his eyes with his left arm.

And it's really not the right time to scold him or lock him up. He's hurt and not feeling in a good mood. So why bother? He's not doing anything bad right now. Not to me at least.

"Hey, it's fine Banban-".

"Don't fucking call me that!". He snapped.

I flinched a bit from his high and firm voice when he said it. Backing up a little to give him some space to calm down or something. "I..s-sorry...didn't know that I couldn't call you that". I said.

I heard him sigh. "No...I'm sorry for snapping at you. You didn't know, it's my fault. Don't apologize for that". He said.

I looked at him, making a small smile. "Thanks...".

"Call me Uthman". He said.

"Alright then, Uthman. I'm..sorry if I can't do anything else to help with your situation. I wish I could." I said.