Banban x Jester (Angst)

(If none of you guys haven't checked Chapter 6 yet of the game, then I suggest you do check that out because this will be confusing to some people if they didn't see it, and some spoilers aswell. But if you have, then you know! And that Jester is now a good guy and helping the parent find their child 😃. So, without further a do, hope you all enjoy this story~.)

BanBan POV

"Grr...I...I can't seem to control it any longer. I..I need to be alone and not get close to the others, I don't want them seeing me like this. Not...the real me."

"H-Hey umm, guys. I'm gonna go do something real quick, don't worry about me. I'll be fine, I just need to check up on some stuff is all. I-I'll be right back, I promise". I said to the others before immediately leaving the premises of where we are hanging out on.

This strong sensation is getting stronger the more I feel it inside me. And the more I'm going to become much more dangerous towards the others.

I'm trying to control it as best as I can, I know I can do it. It's just...hard to keep it together, I need more time to just help them, everyone. I'm not letting them down, not yet.

"God...It's coming...s-shit!...I...I can't control it anymore".

I ran as fast as I can, away from the direction I was at, hopefully far enough to where they're safe. From me, I need to let it all out and it will be over.

Once I'm back to normal that is....but, for how long though?

I went into a secure room as I ran down the dark stairs and closed myself in there, surely it will help keep me out and let my evil side stay in place. Yeah, this might work out eventually.

"Okay...I just gotta let my evil side go for a bit, and then, once I calm down I can come back to normal. Back to my regular me. Alright, here I g-".

"Uhm..Banban?". Said a voice in front of me.

I was surprised, and looked at the direction to where I heard it. "W-Who's there? You...you shouldn't be here". I said shakily.

Footsteps started to be heard as the dark figure came towards the light to where I was at.

Finally, a few more steps ahead, I saw who it was. And wished they didn't follow me. Not here, not now from what I'm going through.

"Bittergiggle?". I said.

"Sorry for uh, following you. I just wanted to make sure you were alright. I saw you look a bit worried and panicking of leaving quickly. The others were really concerned for you, and...I couldn't help myself but to follow you through the dark stairs. You uhh...feeling okay?". He asked.

"No, I'm not okay. And you shouldn't have followed me here! I told you and the others to leave me be. That I needed to handle something on my own, now, your here and disobeyed me! At the worst place and time ever!". I glared at him.

"I-I..I'm sorry, I just wanted to check up on you....I..I didn't mean to make you upset..".

"Well you did! And apologizing me right now isn't going to help you in this situation that I'm in!".

"I..I understand, and again..I'm sorry for my actions. B-But...maybe I can't make it up to you! By helping your situation." He said.

I groaned in pain as the feeling was increasing more and more. "GRRAAHH! NO! YOU CANT HELP ME!! ITS TOO LATE!". I yelled as my body started to form my evil self, bit by bit. Unable to handle my current form any longer.

I saw Jester flinched at my voice and just looked at me, confused, worried, and scared.

"LEAVE! NOW!! ITS COMING AND I WONT BE ABLE TO CONTROL IT!!". I cried.