Chapter 1

"Are you Sure Betty .You have seen him" A 21 year old girl ,dressed in white coloured off shoulder long gown, speaks with great enthusiasm as she looks at her friend with hopeful eyes .

"Yes .Aadya .He is really here. I have seen him entering in the premises. And Damn he is ..." Excitement of Betty comes  to halt and she glanced at Aadhya Suspiciously" wait a minute. Are you sure You don't have any romantic interest in him?"
She asked .Her voice lashed with the doubt. Aadya looks at her raising her brows .

"Well you act like that ... I mean you literally stole his address from Prof Mark office and Each month you wrote him letters even if you know that your previous letter had not reached yet .You are even not ready to accept the barrister cloak without him. So ....." Betty trailed off looking at Aadya.

"Have you ever heard the word ' Role Model' ?"Aadhya replied with a smile while adjusting her bun properly while looking at her reflection in the mirror.

" So there is nothing about romanticism from your side" said Betty and recieves a knowing look from Aadhya ." Then I can say that He is damn hot . I mean even in the cold of London I feels like sweating." Betty said with overdramatic expression, making Aadhya laugh.

"You were going to bring blazer to suit this gown" Aadhya reminded her friend after adjusting her hair properly.

"I bought it " Said Betty taking out a white coloured blazer."  But it is not needed, You know. You looks breathtaking like that '

"I want to let boys live." Aadhya speaks with naughty smile "So, I am dropping the idea to take their  breath" She winks with a chuckle and takes the blazer from Betty's hand.

"Hey! What's that ? On your shoulder" Betty said pointing at her left shoulder.

"Tattoo. " Aadhya shrugged looking at her reflection in the mirror.

"It looks like something written on it. What's that?" She asked looking at Aadhya while she wears the blazer.

"I don't know .I can't read mirror image" She speaks caressing the words on her body with her finger , before hiding it behind the piece of cloth.

And if she know to read mirror image, she could have read the words 'Anirudh Bondita' graved together on her body in Devanagari script .

"The Premises welcome Barrister Anirudh Roy Chowdhury as the chief guest of Today's event."

His name announced in the Hall premises, making Aadhya jump on her feet in excitement.

"Aakhir kar , Aapse milne Jaa Rahi hu Mai .Mr. Barrister"  Aadhya murmurs to herself while pressing her both hands together near her heart to calm her excitement.

**************************************

Anirudh is sitting on the stage , acquiring the position of the chief guest while professors takes the mic and delivers their prepared speech. Though the words fall on his ears , but his brain cannot register anything as it is busy in mourning over his dead dream.

How much has he dreamt for this day. A day to witness his Bondita , walking towards the stage, to own it with her excellence .He looks down to hide the wetness from his eyes .

"...Now we are  requesting to Barrister Aadhya Awasthi to come on the stage" The name that forced him to cross the barriers of ocean , again forced him to come out from the world of his thoughts. He looks up after blinking back his tears and found an Indian girl , dressed in western gown, is ascending the stairs , looking at him without blinking, carrying the respect and admiration in her eyes and adoring her face with a soft soothing smile.