Patch and Lily

It all went by so fast.

One day, Lily was making her way to visit her now dying grandfather, Burnett Stone, and the next...

An outbreak completely destroyed everything she knew, an outbrwak caused by a virus with lucrative pourpuses, creating a virus and selling the cute. Soon enough, however, a test subject escaped and thats when it started. A single week was enough for everything to go to hell.

she tried getting to a safe place, with help of something she remembered from her childhood; The Magical Railroad, as she took the only person she thought was not infected; her boyfriend, Patch.

As they made their way to the Magical Railroad, however, Patch leaped at Lily, biting her arm, she knew it wasn't safe, and she attempted to flee. She was faster and made it to the other side throught the buffers.

"L-Lily, wait! I-Im sorry!"
Patch exclaimed, as he followed her, Patch breathed heavily once he had made it to Sodor.

He looked around for Lily, but it was no use. However, a loud noise would get his attention, a whistle, lookimg back, he spotted something.

He spotted an engine.

He spotted Oliver.

And Oliver had spotted him.

This only lasted a few seconds, as Oliver was gone almost as quick as he got there

Oliver was shocked to see Patch, despite not knowing who he was, as how he looked... He looked terribly sick, due to his infection. Patch had an urge to follow Oliver, his mind was still somewhat the same, maybe they could help.

But he had to find Lily first, she had just dissapeared from his sight, perhaps she ran away and hid from him, he wasn't sure, but he was going to find her, and hope he wasn't infected by the time he found her.

Meanwhile, Oliver stopped at the closest station, Wellsworth, where he spotted James, as he was pulling a small passenger train.

"You aight, Oliver? You look horrified." Asked James, as Oliver panted. Toad, who was behind Oliver, had missed Patch completely.

"James, i think- I think i saw an injured person back there, i had to stop here, to warn someone and just to check it out." Oliver said, looking concearned.

James was skeptical
"You mean a random person was laying down, injured? Casually?"

"No, no! He was standing, and he looked at me for a few seconds, it wa... uncanny."