𝟬𝟬𝟭 we are all walkers

CHAPTER ONEwe are all walkers

CHAPTER ONE
we are all walkers

   WHEN TAYLOR JACKSON-WALSH looked down into the waters, she couldn't recognise herself

   WHEN TAYLOR JACKSON-WALSH looked down into the waters, she couldn't recognise herself. The person staring back at her, those painted brown eyes, that brunette hair, and that faux smile never seemed like it was hers anymore. She was lost in a sea of darkness, ever since Rick Grimes had mercifully shot her husband in the head.

   When Taylor found out that Shane had cheated on her, that he didn't love her like she did him anymore, that he'd hooked up with Lori Grimes, the woman he truly wanted, she was devastated. She was so hurt that she shut her feelings out, she forced herself to feel numb and stay void of all emotion. She was mad at Shane, and when he died, she grieved him in the only way she knew: by hating Rick Grimes.

   He killed her husband as he turned into a walker, snarling and desperate to latch its (his?) teeth on something. To feed. Shane always needed something to feed off of, to boost his ego. It was once Taylor, then it was Lori, and then it was when he pretended Carl was his child.

   Alas, Shane's death was brutal, and despite being sad and feeling a little betrayed that her best friend killed her husband, she was somewhat relieved, like she had escaped something. Taylor was grateful for everything Shane had given her. When their relationship started, she felt like he was her safe place — she made him her safe place. He would sometimes come home with flowers, or cuddle into bed with her when coming home during late nights. But throughout time, Shane became more distant, more introverted than normal. He didn't open up like usual, and would sometimes be harsh with her. Like he was beginning to get uninterested in her.