Meet Izuku's friends

After their meeting, Izuku true friends went nervous since Izuku is the lord of this land along with his new friends and the boys jealous because they seem to be best bro with Izuku more than them.

1A: I need to learn them more.

Izumi: Big bro oh shit Lord Izuku.

Izuku: Hey only when I'm serious call me the lord but right now I'm your Onii-Chan.

Izumi: Yeah!!!

Stella: Anyway can you introduce yourself to us?

Touma: Wow that's rude. You should told your name first.

Gwen: He's right Stella. We should intriduced ourselves first.

Hotaro: Spider-Gwen she smart and nice, unlike red hair tsundere.

Stella: Why you......

Ace: C'mon we should do it since we are gentlemen.

Lords: Yosh......

Izuku: I think you all know me but let me introduce myself again my name's Izuku Shimura and about my quirks I was misdiagnosed because I had two quirks.

AM: I knew it you sold your soul to All For One and I'll arrested you and the rest of your so call crew.

But AM got shot by Ace's magnum make him fall down bexause the point he shot is AM's scar where his organs was ripped off.

Ace: Assmight, I didn't invite him here.

Uta use her music and her melody became big and whoop AM's ass out of palace.

Izuku: Wow interesting power, what's your name?

Uta: *smile* My name's Uta Figarland!!!

Izuku: Wow your quirk was some kind like your voice right?

Uta: Sound like that.

Ace: I think my wife can help it.

Uta: Really? YEA!!!

Izuku: About my quirks, first one call Strength Enchancement which I can become stronger than I am and another one is healing boost this I can cure my body back to normal don't drain my energy. and yes I can heal anyone too.

Izumi: Wow really my bro!!!

Izuku: Well I'll show.........

Touma chop Izuku's head by book and blood came out of his head and suddenly it heal him instant.

Author: Maka Chop

Izuku: Dammit Touma I didn't say let you hit me.

Touma: Let them see in the easy way than your explain you'll mummer nonsense again.

Izuku: What did you said, fantasy dream?

Touma: Want some asshole?

Ikki: Nah nah brothers shouldn't argue.

Touma: Fuck you shithead.

Izuku: And everyday, you doesn't do anything except likes to interfere with other people's life.

Ikki: Now you're dead.

As they were about to fight, Ace and Houtaro had to stop their fight while Izumi sweat drop about this but she smile about it.

Izumi: Still same Onii-Chan.

Touma: Oh my turn well I'm Touma Tamachi and like Izuku I also had 2 quirks as well first is call Swords of Elemental which I can summon the sword and also control the power of the sword too.