The Lords

In the morning everyone wake up and they went to dining room for breakfast except Katsuki, Shoto and Tenya who still had nightmare even they had back to be normal.

Everyone here had breakfast while watch TV and they saw a breaking new.

News: Attention everyone the last night we got the news from tartarus they said A mysterious group of people has secretly invaded Tartarus and the reason for their invasion may have been a problem with Overhaul or Kai Chisaki? Because according to reports, Overhaul was severely tortured in the room because his skin was peeled off his body and his body was cut into pieces and the walls of the room were covered in blood and other disgusting things. The surprise was that Overhall had only his neck left but he was still alive and he was extremely frightened and the cameras all turned off. It was a mystery and we were unable to find the culprit who cause this.

Nezu: Who did it?

Stella: So scary if we thought we was ripped our skin off of our body.

All: As hurt as hell.

Izumi: I couldn't imagine about that sir.

Katsumi: And where is my Ichan?

Izumi: Shut up bitch he's not your Ichan and not anymore because he had wife and she's more beautiful and geogeous than you and your group why don't you go and checked your brother, huh?

Shoka: HE'LL COME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

Izu: I saw you're here.

All: IZU!!!

Izu: Then follow me because our lords are here that palace.

As everyone follow Izu as Katsuki, Shoto and Tenya too and he plan something really stupid.

Tenya: *thought* I'll force them to follow the rules I made and chance to the way I want and then take over this land.

Author: Nah your fate had been seal.

Izu: And now we arrive the palace where our lords live.

As they arrive the palace as everyone don't know what to do because this place is the real heaven for them and Ibara cried for joy.

Ibara: *cried* We're going to meet the gods here.

And they made it to the gate the guards open the gate up as Izu drove in and Tenya tried to went to Izu's seat for drive on his way but he can't since it had barrier here.

Guard: Oh Izu-sama why you drive for yourself why do you drive on yourself?

Izu: It's okay today is my free anyway.

Guard saw Tenya tried to destroy barrier and he went to capture him for not do anything stupid.

Tenya: Release me you slave.