The Fated Encounter

January 10th ????:

Countless shadows stretched out across every nook and cranny of an isolated cave located in the Great-Jura-Forest. Diamonds of various worth twinkled a brilliant light amidst the total darkness of the cavern.

Small particles of cold water slid off the ends of numerous stalactites above an unconscious body. Four vermillion eyes wrenched themselves open in an instant once touched by the particles of water.

Ryomen Sukuna had been awakened by the cold sensation upon his tattooed face. A mere moment later, a multitude of endless memories and unforgettable experiences deluged his dazed head.

Memories about a mundane teenage boy filled his befuddled mind. Sukuna groaned to himself in avid annoyance, grabbed his head, fell onto the uncomfortable surface of the cave, and rubbed his forehead.

What had happened to him? Sukuna repositioned himself to his feet, sitting down on a small boulder close to him. The last memory his mind could recall was him being stuck in some type of hospital bed.

Chin cupped in one of his hands, Sukuna thought. "What the hell happened to me? I was supposed to be in the hospital for surgery..."

Hopping off of the boulder he was sat on, Sukuna landed on the cold terrain of the sequestered cavern around him. Another detail about this entire situation had confused him—why was he so calm about it?

[Notice.] Sukuna jolted at the foreign voice in his mind. [Individual called Ryomen Sukuna is under the effect of Extra-Skill: Emotion-Control.]

Teeth clicked together in confusion, Sukuna sucked in a small breath. "Would you mind telling me who the hell you are, voice?"

[Answer.] The foreign voice responded. [I am Unique-Skill: Kamutoke. I named myself after one of the weapons owned by Ryomen Sukuna.]

Deciding to make himself comfortable on the ground, Sukuna asked. "Would you mind telling me what the fuck happened in that surgery?"

Kamutoke paused for a brief second. [Complications during surgery for your brain had arisen. Death was the only outcome for you.]

Having crossed his legs, Sukuna nodded in response. "That's cool and all. But why the hell am I in the body of Ryomen Sukuna, huh?!"

[Your mind had an innate desire to survive.] Kamutoke said. [Your soul called out to the powers of the world to have a second chance at life.]

Sukuna was confused. "I can understand my mind wanting to survive. But that doesn't explain why I had to reincarnate into Sukuna's body."

[I looked into your memories to pick a new form for you.] Kamutoke's voice was emotionless. [I deemed this form the most suitable for you.]

Sukuna sighed. "Yeah, I'm a fan of Jujutsu-Kaisen and Sukuna. But, tell me, what possessed you to give me Sukuna's body of all bodies?"

Silence was Kamutoke's answer. It then spoke. [Correction. You have been reborn into Yuji Itadori's body when Ryomen Sukuna controls it.]

Sukuna sighed for the second time. "Whatever. Can you at least tell me what these skills you mentioned are and where the heck I am?"

[Of course.] Kamutoke buzzed in Sukuna's mind. [Skills are a special ability each lifeform has—they come in different shapes and forms.]