Nikah..

Time skip...

Next day...

Other member of BTS and Mrs.Ahmed is taking preperation for the wedding of Taheer and Amara...

Annie , Angelina and Min Yun shik is also coming  today because of this wedding...

They didn't invite everyone...just their family members and close friends are invited today...

Play : Heeriye - Jasleen Aroora , Arijit singh ( play for better experience)

Samara : Ohh Hello..!! Mister?? What are you doing here? I have noticed you were just roaming around here and there since morning..!! Don't you have any work?

Jimin : No..I d-don't..but why do you have any problem if I roam like that? * raising one brow*

Samara : No..I don't..it's just everyone is doing work except you...I had just notice that you are roaming around me..

Jimin: What? M-Me? Roaming around you? Maybe you misunderstood me..*awkward laugh*

Samara : Ohh..okay..Jimin..Bhai..yaaa..

Jimin : What does that bhaiya means..? *confuse*

Samara : Actually Bhaiya refers to Oppa...understand..!!

Jimin : Ohh..

Samara : Umm..Jimin bhaiya if..don't mind..can you accompany me..? Actually I have to go market..for some necessary things for Appi..I have to go alone..that's why I asked you..If you don't want then..

Jimin : Let's go..You should not go alone..I will accompany you...

Samara : Thank you * smiles*

Then Jimin and Samara..left for market..

Taheer and Amara's wedding will held after Dhuhr Salah..

Amara was getting ready..

Taheer was sitting in his room..

Jungkook and Jin is also with him...

Taheer keep biting his nails due to nervousness...

Jin : Taheer?

Taheer : Hmm...*still biting*

Jin : Why you are biting your nails like that? *eww look*

Taheer : Don't know..

Jungkook : Are you nervous..??

Taheer : Hmm..little bit..

Jungkook : I don't think so..you are little bit nervous..💀

Taheer : I don't know why I am feeling so restless?

Jungkook : Calm down..bro..Amara is going to left her home..you are not...plus you are a man bro..!! Behave like a man..!!

Taheer : Oh..yeah..Man..Man..but still bro I am nervous..Now I just want her to be mine..as soon as possible..

Jin : Don't worry..just few more hours..

Taheer : Hmm..

Jin : Jungkook..let's go..we should check the decorations..and also let him take rest..

Jungkook : Hmm..let's go..btw taheer...don't worry..hmm..take rest..

saying that Jungkook and Jin left from the room..

Amara's room...

Taheer called a makeup artist for This wedding...cuz he want his bride to see in proper bridal look...

Amara is getting ready..

Amna :Aunty...Why are you making eomma ready? * confuse*

Makeup Artist : Because Today  is your eomma's wedding...