Unexpected

Annie come downstairs because embaressment...

Rm : Annie , what took you so long?

Annie : A-Actually Rm... ummm.... ( don't know what to say)

Jungkook : Aahh , where is food , Annie?? I am so hungry.

Jungkook suddenly spoke because he wanted to change the topic as Annie was very embaress that time..

Annie : J-Jungkook?

Jungkook : Aah serve me naah , I can't wait , all the foods are looking so tasty ( saying he winks at annie)

Annie sighed and said...

Annie : Thank god, he handles the matter..

Jungkook : Annie , what are you thinking ?? serve me ?!!

Annie : Oh , yeah , yeah sorry.. 

Annie is serving food to jungkook , suddenly she remembers about Amara , Amna and Taehyung..

Annie : Rm , can you please take food for Taehyung?

Rm : Okay , give me his food.

Annie : Here is Taehyung's food.

Rm  takes the food and give that to taehyung...

Annie  also takes food for Amara and Amna as they eat their food in their room..

Annie : Amara , don't you wanna eat dinner? ( knocking the door with food in her hand)

When she gets no response from Amara , she decided to enter inside the room...

When she went inside the room , she saw Amara and Amna was sleeping peacefully....

Annie : Amara ? wake up !!

Amara : hmmm, Annie? ( sleeping voice)

Annie : Amara , wake up  , I bring your and Amna's dinner here..

Amara : Aah , thank you , annie ( sleepy voice)

Annie : I am keeping here your food , eat this before it gets cold okay?

Amara nodded...

Time skip...

at 12 a.m...

Amara wanted to get some fresh air that's why she decided to go to the terrace of Annie's house..

She wrapped a hijab around her and went to the terrace .....

she stands near a railing  and enjoying the light cold breeze...

Suddenly a thought cross her mind...

Amara : If Mr.Kim wasn't there on time, thet would do something wrong with me , I am just thinking why he risked his life for me , just because I am their employee ? Maybe I am thinking too much...

She was thinking about this when someone called her name from behind...

play : Jeene bhi de ( slowed version) - Arijit singh , Yasser Desai ( for  better experience)

Taehyung : Amara?

Amara : Mr.Kim? What are you doing at this hour? You should take rest.

Taehyung : Amara , you don't have to be so formal with me , we are not in office , you can call me by my name.

Amara : Umm..okay Mr.Kim . ( slow voice)

Taehyung : Again?

Amara : aah , sorry , Taehyung!!

Taehyung : Yes , good girl.

Amara laughed at his statement...

Amara : btw why you came here?

Taehyung : I am just missing someone...

Amara : Someone?

Taehyung : Leave it , nothing. Tell me  about you why you are here?

Amara : I just wanted to get some fresh air...

Taehyung : Amara , see the sky  , the moon , the nature around us , everything looks so calm and beautiful..

Amara : Hmm, You know what taehyung , I missing sazzad so much . I still remember  how we spend our night watching moon , how we used to love each other , cherish each other....

( a tear left from Amara's eyes)

Taehyung felt a pang pain in his heart , hearing Amara's word...

Taehyung : Amara , Can you tell me about your sazzad , how he was?

Amara : he was an old soul with young eyes , vintage heart and a beautiful mind...

His aura is made of  poetry , roses and galaxies...

I never fall for his face , his actions , his personality makes me fall for him...

He was not like others , he was different from others...

Taehyung : Was there any story behind your love?

Amara : No,  I didn't even know him before marriage.

Taehyung : That's mean you both had an arrange marriage?

Amara : Actually for me it's an arrange marriage but for him it's an love marriage. He was my Appa's friend's son. One day , my appa invited his friend's full family for lunch . Sazzad said he fell for me that day..

He said when he saw me for the first time , he couldn't help but fell for me...

He said he was at love at first sight...
he never fall for any girl but me..
He said he couldn't resist my beauty that's why he send a  proposal to my house so that he can make me his wife and cherish my beauty for the rest of his life...

That's it this is how we got married..
When sazzad's father asked  my hand from my father couldn't reject his proposal as he was his childhood friend and I also had not any obejection to this marriage ....

First I was very nervous about my husband...
When I first saw him in our nikkah , I thought he will be rude and cold....

But He proved me wrong....
He was such a sweet soul...
He was very caring and loving person...

slowly I fell in love with him...
I still remember the moments we spend together...

I was only 19 , when we got married that time I was very childish and short tempered...

Everyone used to scold me because my childish behaviour except Sazzad....

He always bears my childish behaviour , he never shouts at me , he used to handle my mood swings with his love...

When Amara was saying these things to him , he was listening her like a obediant kid...

He was imagining if he could also get Amara's love like sazzad did...

Taehyung : I am really impressed by your sazzad... You know what Amara I also wanted be like your sazzad , I also want love from you, admire you , cherish you , protect you from every evil eye , make you my queen...

Amara was very stunned hearing his words before she could process anything Taehyng pressed his lips against her......

To be continue.....

Take love from Ishika🇧🇩💜