08

Author's pov

"Fucking bastard. How you even dare to look at our princess with that lustful glances. Don't worry. Abb gunah  kiya hi hai to uski saja to  milegi."

Spatting words shrey threw acid in his eyes.

His eyes were burning like anything.

The perchloric acid did his work effortlessly. With taking his ability to see the colourful world.

" You were not eligible to see world. After you eye rape our girl."

Darsh spat and walked towards wooden box which was holding the not so dangerous weapons. Who can even be the reason of death in a second.

Darsh took rounds lazily.

"Bhai konsi wali se iska hath katon? Samaj nhi aa raha. Help kar de."

"Wo nayi Cleaver sharp knife se kar. Zadya nahi mathakoot hogi."

They were casually talking about knifes to cut his leg. Like they were going to cut some veggies.

"Si...r please no. I will never try these mistake again. I know I did crime."

"Abe angrez ki aulaad chup warna Teri zuban bhi kaat doga."

Darsh was now becoming restless. Because reason 1 he didn't saw his baby from 1 hour. And reason two was these useless shit.

He wanted to end his life with his punches only. But aahan specifically told them not to murder him.

Without him.

He moved towards him. Who was hanging on air with no garment on him. Even his private part was not covered.

Shrey already did fun with his dick.

By kicking it for more than 15 times.

His shrill loud voices were music to their ears.

_____________

Finding her husband in every corner of the house. The wife strated panicking about her man. Wearing red wedding choli. Running here and there just to find him on their first night.

Obviously she knew the hot rich billionaire had no interest in her still she hoped that he would gladly make love to her by seeing her body.

Her every wishes and dreams snatched when at 1 clock. She can't find him.

Knocking her MIL door she shouted.
" Mummy do you know where harsh is? I called his pa and his bodyguards and friends. None of them are aware."

"Drasti you are making a fuss now. Relax he must be with his business or at pub  celebrating your wedding."

"But ma."

"Relax i'll call him."

Meanwhile drasti called her parents informing everything that happened.
Mr & mrs Rathor immediately came to kurana mansion.

The time passed quickly. It was now morning almost 6 hrs to harsh going missing. That's was a fresh Morning. Birds chirping around. Even the sightly voice was heard like a loud speaker in hall.

Everyone was hell tensed. Rathors and kuranas called best team of polish with commissioner and even called CM. To look after where kuruna's heir was. But unfortunately they were not able to find any.

How can they find him. When he is in the most dangerous yet safe place. The combination of Hell and heaven - The Shekhawat mansion.

"Hello CM Saheb i'm telling you. If I didn't find my son within 24 hrs. I'll fucking ruin your political carrier. "

"Listen Mr kurana. I totally understand your concern towards your son. But trust me. Behind this someone storn hands  are there. Where even I can't reach. You understand my point right."

Listening to this. Rathors started doubting on Shekhawat. As only they are more powerful than cm and kurana's.

"Bhai sa I think we should ask Shekhawat for help. After all they are so connected to you. And your daughter aarushi. Even I heard that they are going to get united soon. "

Aarushi's MIL suggested everyone. But there were few people whose face colour was drain after hearing this.

" Sure. It's great idea."

_______

In Shekhawat's mansion
Time: 1 AM (time when fuss was going on kurana mansion)

Aahan reached home with aarushi. She insisted to get showered. She was giving all silent therapy to him. Even after he tried his best to talk to her.

She just answered with nods and short replies.

"Baby esa kese chalega. Just speak up what's going on your mind. Tell me every-fucking-thing. Do you want to do something. Trust me if you even told me to give you chance to burn the world. We are going to help in there."

Water droplets where traveling aarushi and aahan's body.

Suddenly aarushi pulled aahan and started kissing him. Passionately.

Grabbing his jaw in one hand and another hand traveling his body. She started travelling her tongue all over his mouth. He let him dominating him. Cause he know she is just letting her anger in the kiss.

But shocking part was she was damn good kisser. The way she ran her tougue in his mouth. Time to time biting his lips. Sucking his lips with blood.

Now she grab his shirt's coller deepening the kiss moree. When she felt like lossing her breath. She tried to take off her mouth but aahan grabbed her face tightly kissing her more roughly. Telling her how much he is obsessed with her.

She started slapping his chest. After somewhere he let her go. Hungrily she took breaths and glared at aahan for his comment.

"You need to learn how to breath through kiss baby. How will you survive when we three beast will pound on you like anything. "

"Now now. Let's go out. Or else you'll fall sick."

They came out of washroom. He made her wear shorts and t shirt. Casually what she preferred at night.

"Wanna talk or share something."

____________

Hey
First of all thank you to each one of you. You'll are smarter for knowing the reason.

Anyways. Let me know about today's chapter. How it was.

Definitely I didn't wrote smut thing while kiss. Because something big and more fascinating is waiting for you'll in next chapter.

Please comment. I don't mind In views and votes. Cause definitely I write just for myself. But I love to hear you guys out. Please comment.

Bye
- Heer 💓