02 | destiny

After reaching to Rathor palace. My bodyguards took my suitcases inside the palace.  The marriage was going to held at palace itself. Not to forget that Rathor has waste their money over here.

My nothing for good father is going to be bankrupt soon if he didn't gave his focus towards buisness.

How much I don't want to live in this haunted hell. But alas I have to if I want to be succed in my plans.

"Don't be panic. I'm there for you."

Haya put her hand on my shoulder assuring me.

We marched inside.

Natasha Rathor made faces after looking at me. I wonder she really is my mother or what. Because never in my life I saw this disgusting woman.

"Yaha AA to gayi. Galti se bhi meri beti ki  shadi kharab mat karne ka sochna. Warna..  Jab bhi ati hai kalesh hi karti hai. You good for nothing. Useless shit. Hamri majboori na hoti to tumhe waha bulte bhi nhi."

She taunted and moved towards mandap  to  taking care of decoration.

(You had come over here. Don't ruin my daughter's wedding. Whenever you come. You bring bad omen with you. If it was not our compulsion. We didn't even invite you.)

I sighed and moved towards my bedroom. I fresh up and get ready for function. Sangeet and mahedi was supposed to be today. I purposely didn't come early because I didn't wanted to face them.

Even after being so strong and bold. I can't forgot all bad memories and  trumas. I got from this. Parents gives gifts to their childern making them happy but here my parents gifted me whole life scars. I just demanded love and affection. It was that hard for you kanha to give me. Am I that unloveable.

Tears dropped from my eyes. I harshly wipe them. Be storng aru. You have come this long.

I took towel and moved towards bathroom to get ready...

_____________

Another side of Rajasthan

( Shekhawat palace.)

"Raja sa queen has arrived at Rathor palace. She safely reached. We ourselves took care of her safety."

The gaurd bow down and left. The men smirked and started drinking their wiskey.

"Akhir aap aa hi gayi."

"Jana. Abb nhi Jane denge apko kahi aur. "

"Haveli Mai ked kar denge tumhe. Zaroorat padi to bed se hi chain kar denge."

Three dangerous voices could be heard.

(At last you came.)

(Love now we will not leave you.)

(We will lock you in the palace. And if needed we will  chain you in our bed .)

Not thinking much they moved towards dinning room.

"Good morning everyone."

Shrey greeted the people present their.

At right side the official king and queen were present. Mr & mrs shekhwat. At left prince's grand parents were settled.

All started eating the breakfast.

"Maa sa hamari Rani sa Aa Rahi hai. Aap kese bhi karke unhe waha bula dije. Pure functions ke time. Wo hame waha hamre Ghar Mai hi chahiye. Hume unhe waha nhi rakhna. Samjh Rahi hai na aap."