Chapter 11

A/N HEYY EVERYONE!!!! I HOPE YOU LIKED CHAPTER 10 BECAUSE HERE IS CHAPTER 11!!! YAYYYYYY!!! ALSO I MOST LIKELY WONT UPDATE TOMORROW OR MONDAY BECAUSE OF EASTER AND MY COUSINS BIRTHDAY PARTY!! SORRY BUT ILL STILL TRY!! ANYWAYS ENJOY CHAPTER 11!!!!

Zayn's POV

I was sound asleep until I felt this burning sensation on my forehead. I shoot out of bed and ran to my mirror. What I saw totally shocked me. There was a medium sized cut sitting on my forehead. I ran to the bathroom and searched for some band-aids.

"HARRY!!! WHERE ARE THE BAND-AIDS!!" I screamed probably waking him up. I heard a loud groan followed by heavy foot-steps.

"Why do you need band- Woah what happened?" Harry asked standing in the doorway. 

"I DONT KNOW!!! Can you help me find the band-aids before I bleed to death though?!" I shouted at him. Harry then walked very slowly to the sink. He opened up the cabinet and got out a box of band-aids and handing them to me.

"Thanks" Was all I replied before getting the large sized band-aids and putting it on my cut. I sat on the rim of the bathtub trying to think how I got the cut. It wasnt there before I went to bed. I would have woke up if it happened during the middle of the night. Was there anything sharp by me when I woke up? With that I got up and looked in my bedroom. There was nothing that was on the bed or near it that could cut me lie this. 

"So are you going to tell me how it happen...."Harry trailed off. I turned around to look at him.

"I would tell you if I knew myself." I said seriously. I walked out of my bedroom and down stairs to make something to eat. When I got to the kitchen I didnt feel hungry anymore. Weird. Well I just grab something when Im hungry. I walked out of the kitchen and into the family room. I turned on the TV and started to watch abc family. I wasnt paying attention at all because my mouth was suddenly dry and it felt like I had a fever. Footsteps coming downstairs brought me out of thought.

"Hey Zayn why were you shouting this morning. Zayn you dont look to good." Niall said to me with wide eyes. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Yeah and I dont feel good either." I said honestly. I got up and headed for the medicine cabinet. I opened it up and grabbed the Day-Quil taking a sip of it. I felt my face scrunch up and my eyes water at the sour taste. When I turned back around to grab a bottle of water I saw Niall leaning against the doorway. 

"Bud you should really get some rest." He said to me. I nodded and headed up stairs to my bedroom. I wrapped myself in blankets and turned on the TV I had in my room. I put on Cartoon Network since there cartoons always cheer me up.I was watching Tom chase Jerry around the house when there was a knock at my door.

"Come in." I shouted. Wow even my voice sounded terrible. Harry then came in with a cloth in his hands and an eletric thremometer. 

"Hey Zayn. I heard that you weren't feeling so good so I brought up a warm wash-cloth." He said with a small smile. I mouthed a 'Thanks' since my throat wasnt feeling the best right now. He then walked over to me and put the wash-cloth on my forehead and the thremometer in my mouth. He sat down on my bed and watched TV with me until the thremometer beeped. He took the thremometer out of my mouth and looked at it. His face immediately dropped.

"Harry whats my temperature?" I asked since I could see he wasnt going to tell me anytime soon. He gulped.

"Well... Umm.. you see... your um temperature is..." He trailed off. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on spit it out." I urged him. I saw him gulp again.

"Well.... your temperature is um 106 degrees fahrenheit. (41 degrees celsius)" He said looking away from me. I gulped. Crap that was high! I thought to myself. A shiver went through my body. Harry got up and went out of the room. I was confused why he would leave me alone. He then came back with a glass of water. I was about to say I had my water bottle but I noticed I finished that off already.