Note

In this story, a girl who has been consistently used by others reaches a turning point when she mistakenly texts a stranger. Despite her hopes to end the cycle of exploitation, she continues to face mistreatment. However, the stranger offers her unexpected comfort through their messages. Ultimately, this chance encounter leads to a life-changing event, altering her destiny. The story explores themes of betrayal, resilience, and the power of unexpected connections.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Characters:-

Name: Elena Klein
Age: 26

Short introduction: Elena Klein lost her parents, Ethan and Emily Klein, when she was just 20 years old. Since then, she's been quite introverted, not having many friends except for her closest companion, Sophia.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Sophia Conti
Age: 26

Short introduction: Sophia Conti is Elena's best friend, and they've been inseparable since their first year of university. Sophia lives with her mother as she doesn't have a father.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Marco Moretti
Age: 34

Short introduction: Marco Moretti is the head of the mafia. He is the son of Dante and Giulia Moretti. Growing up, Marco was raised by his nanny as his parents were busy with their respective careers.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Luca Bianchi
Age: 30

Short introduction: Luca Bianchi is Marco's right-hand man and his closest friend. Luca's father used to work for Marco's father until he passed away during a mission when Luca was just 4 years old.

The rest of characters would be introduced as the story continues.

Since english is not my first language, please avoid grammatical errors. Enjoy