Psychoness of Haider

Hey dear all 💗, I'm sorry it's been a month since I updated, i was very busy due to my schedule, let's start with back to back updates again?

I promise I'll update whenever I get free time, let's start with the chapter now. 😉

(Sameer cut the call and looked back at Ayaan)

Sameer: *light smile* You want anything?

Ayaan: *whisper* Pani chaiye.

Sameer: Acha, wait let me get it for y-(cut off)

(Sameer heard a cracking voice of door and he got panicked and started tying Ayaan's hands with ropes again)

Sameer: *Fastly tying ropes* Shh, just close your eyes and act like nothing happened.

(Ayaan nodded and closed his eyes)

(Haider walked to them while Sameer laughed nervously)

Sameer: Jaldi agaye tum? (Nervous)

Haider: *suspicious tone* Kya chal raha tha yaha?

Sameer: Kuch b-bhi n-nhi. (Hesitant)

Haider: *smirk* I want to show you something Sameer.

Sameer: *unsure* ha? Batao?

(Haider took Sameer with him a little far from Ayaan and showed him a kerosene filled small bucket)

Sameer: What's purpose of this?

Haider: *smirk* My innocent friend, I'm going to burn him alive, with this! (He started laughing like psycho)

Sameer: *increase heartbeat* H-haider ye acha plan nhi, please drop it.

Haider: *Psycho tone* Agar tum mere beech mei aye, toh iss ke saath tumhe bhi jala dunga.

Sameer: *gulped hard* J-joh karna hai Karo, he's yours.

Haider: *satisfied* Now that's my friend.

(Sameer peek Ayaan, who was sleeping by now)

Haider: I'm going to do it in afternoon 12, till then I'll have rest, i can't wait for tomorrow. (Excited)

(Sameer glance at him)

Sameer: I think you should go home then, mein bhi jaraha hu.

Haider: *nodded* theek hai, kal milte hai.

(Sameer nodded slightly and both went to their home after closing the place)

(It was around 1:00 am at night, Zidane couldn't sleep he was just thinking how he would rescue Ayaan from Haider, suddenly he got a call from Sarah)

Zidane received the phone

Sarah: *low* kuch pata chala Ayu ka?

(Listening to her, Zidane don't want to hide anything further from her)

Zidane: Darling, listen carefully.

(Sarah gave all her attention to the call)

Zidane: *sigh* Haider... He kidnapped Ayaan...

Sarah: *increase heartbeat* A-abh kya ka-karoge Zid?

Zidane: Don't worry, i know his location, meine Kasam khayi hai I'll get Ayaan back and I will.

Sarah: Should I tell Bhai and bhaiya? (Scared)

Zidane: No, don't worry, Haider's my enemy, he did everything in revenge of me, I'll handle him by my own princess.

Sarah: *low voice* Apna dhyaan rakhna darling, mujhe bohot dar lag raha hai, pata nhi Ayu kesa hoga.

Zidane: *nodding* I'll leave in the morning 5, just pray darling, don't be scared.

Sarah: I wish you to get my all good luck in rescuing him.

(Zidane hummed a little and declined the call)

______________________________________

The night was dark for them, but soon it past

In morning:

(Ayaan woke up due to a splash of water on his face)

Haider: Uthoo chote malik, it's the last day...Ah i mean morning for you.

Ayaan: *confused* What? *Sleepy tone*

Haider: *showing him kerosene* I'll show you practically soon. (Smirk)

(Ayaan kept quiet, he was so tired of Haider now, he again closed his eyes but Haider slapped him hard)

Haider: Are you perhaps ignoring me huh?

(Ayaan looked to him with weak eyes, he made his thought that now he have to bear Haider's psychoness, meanwhile Sameer came with cup of tea and jam bread)

(Sameer's foot steps voice gain Haider's attention)

Haider: *raised eyebrow* Tum itne bade hoke bhi jam bread khate ho Sam?

Sameer: *offended* Nhi! Ye Ayaan ke liye.

Haider: *sharp gaze* Tumhara dimaag theek hai?

Sameer: Bacha hai woh Haider, usney kal se purey din kuch nhi khaya hai, have mercy on him.

Haider: *pissed off* you know I'm going to kill him today, still you want to waste the food?

(Ayaan's body started feeling cold hearing Haider, his thoughts were not letting him breath probably, he believed he's going to die today)

Sameer: *glance at Ayaan then again focused on Haider* Esa mat bolo please, atleast not infront of him.

Haider: Did you forget the warning I gave you last night Sameer? (Dark)

(Sameer looked down having no option rather than wait for Zidane)

______________________________________

(Here Zain and Adnan were sitting at the breakfast table waiting for Sarah and Ayaan to come)

Zain: Iqra bi (maid) please Jake Sarah aur Ayaan ko utha dijiye, pata nhi abhi Tak kyu so rahe hai.

(She nodded and went to Sarah's room)

Iqra: Sarah Bibi, neeche aajaye nashte ke liye.

Sarah: *nodded*

(She closed the prayer mat and took a long breath)

(Meanwhile Iqra bi went to Ayaan's room and found him nowhere, she came downstairs panickly after not finding him anywhere)

Iqra: *panick* Zain Sahab, chote sahab toh kahi nhi hai, apne room mei bhi nhi.

(Listening to her Zain and Adnan stood from their chairs with the frown)

Hey dear all, don't forget to tell me your opinion regarding the chapter.
I'll try to update soon, please share your opinions, as it's been alot of days I hope you to share a good amount of your pov. 💗

How's Haider's plan?

Will Zidane be able to save Ayaan on time?

What do you think, Sarah should tell the truth to them, or still hang up them and let them be unaware for some more time?

Target= 45 comments.