Ayaan's wrong behaviour

(Ayaan took a deep breath before entering the class, but stopped as he saw the teacher's already there standing near the board and teaching)

Ayaan: May I come in sir? (Gathering attention)

Teacher: What time did the break finish, and you're coming now?

Ayaan: Sorry sir, i was in the
washroom.

Teacher: okay, sit.

(Ayaan came and sat beside Yahyah as it was his place)

Yahyah: jhoot mat bol, tuu washroom mei nhi tha. (Silently)

Ayaan: tujhe kese malum?

Yahyah: meine tujhe har jagah dhundha samjha..sach bata kaha tha.

Ayaan: Chup reh samjha, zyada mera friend banne ka dikhawa mat kar. (Irritate)

Yahyah: ye kya bol raha hai tu? (Shocked)

Ayaan: pehle toh tuu --(cut off)

Teacher: what's going on there?? (Shouting)

(Ayaan and Yahyah looked at the teacher who was looking furious)

Teacher: Last warning for you both. (Angry)

*Yahyah and Ayaan said sorry silently and didn't talked further*

(The bell rang and everyone were coming out of school while Ayaan was waiting for the twins in car)

(Sarah opened the gate and sat beside Ayaan while Zidane sat beside her, she saw her little brother's messed up face and asked)

Sarah: Kya huaa cutie pie?? (Sweetly)

Ayaan: (frowning) (rude) kya hua mujhe?

Zidane: Ayaan Malik, limits. (He said coldly, looking at the younger one)

(Ayaan who was messed up due to Haider's words, he still didn't had the courage to talk back to Zidane yet)

Sarah: arey koyi baat nhi, mood swings hore honge, right baby? (Patting his head)

Ayaan: (removing her hand from his head and looked outside of the window) I'm not a kid.

(Sarah frowned at his behaviour while Zidane was keenly watching his every action)

*After reaching home, Ayaan was the first one to get out of the car and ran towards his room*

Sarah: kya hua isey? (Questioning)

Zidane: mein baat karta huu, don't worry.

Sarah: pyaar se okay? (Smiling)

Zidane: *nodding while going upstairs to his room*

Ayaan: (in his room while locking it) n-no meine galat Kiya.. mein appi ke saath rude kyu horaha hu.. mein toh khadoos ko pasand nhi karta toh mein appi ke saath ese thodi kar sakta hu.. Allah, ye meine kya kar Diya... (Sad)

(Ayaan heard a knock at the door, before thinking anything he opened the door and saw Zidane and was immediately about to close the door, but Zidane didn't let that happen and stopped it with his hand)

Ayaan: (trying to close the door) kya chaiye aap ko...

Zidane: baat karni hai. (Cold)

Ayaan: (using his force to close the door which is of no use infront of Zidane) mujhe nhi karni...

Zidane: i didn't asked you, i told you boy. (He jerked the door making Ayaan stumbled back and misbalanced)

Ayaan: (stepping back) (scared) k-kya ba-aat karni h-hai aapne?