Hate S*x with Colby Brock

Warnings: SMUT18+, strong language, swearing, dominant!Colby, rough actions, choking, rough unprotected sex, pet names cute and dirty, creampie, biting, hair pulling, breeding kink? Pregnancy talk? filth

I've gotten a TON of this request, so if you sent in the anon about feeling like I've been ignoring you, I'm sorry!! I hope this makes up for it. Ily 🖤

Enjoy! | not edited

══════════════════

Arguing. That's what you've been doing with your boyfriend, or ex? You aren't sure at this point, for the last three hours.

Screaming and bitching back and forth between one another. Claims being made that aren't true. Anger driving both of your minds without any clarity whatsoever.

"Can I just fu-"

"See! See." Colby motions to you, cutting you off, "I can't even fuck spe-" You groan and he groans louder as you as you yell over him, "You should know by now that Jake doesn't know shit when he's shit fucking faced."

Colby stands there, anger painting his face as he stays silent. You lift your arms and let them fall, slapping against your thighs as you sigh, "To add, two other girls had the same dress as me, so it could have been an-y-bo-dy."

Colby stares at you for a few more seconds, "if you cut me off, one more fuckin' time." He blows air through his nose, "You're not gonna like it, y/n."

Government name. Someone's is trouble.

You were tempted. Majorly tempted, but Colby was pretty pissed. You weren't sure why at you, because you were literally with Tara the whole night. Not one person touched you in anyway Colby does.

You stare back at him, pretending to zip your lips and toss the key behind you. You motion for him to take the floor and you cross your arms.

"I ju-" Colby shakes his head, spinning around to turn away from you as he laughs, "Jesus Christ." He drops his hands to his sides, turning back towards you, "You drive me in-fucking-sane."

He steps towards you, "I know.. I know, you're telling me the truth, I just.." You innocently bite your lip, nodding your head as you look up at him. He looks down at you and licks his lips, "Just the thought of another man touching you.." he pauses, reaching out to brush your cheek with his thumb, "Literally drives me to the brink of insanity."

You purse your lips, waiting for your turn to speak but he smirks, nodding his head, "I know what I'm gonna do." You tilt your head and Colby nods, "Go to the bedroom and get undressed for me, sweetheart."