Two Little Lines Part Two | Johnnie Guilbert

Summary: anon request - "Can u plz do a part two with Tara and Jakes reactions for the Johnnie snippet you did" 

Warnings: swearing, Jake and Johnnie being Jake and Johnnie, crying, but all out cute fluff

Enjoy!

══════════════════

The knock on the door startled you, causing you to lift your head from Johnnie's shoulder. He gives your hand a squeeze, "Jake and Tara."

Johnnie gets up to walk over to the door and you kick the blankets away from you as Tara and Jake walk in, cheerful as ever, but then they read the look and immediately settle down.

"What's going on here?" Tara points between you and Jake and when she looks back at you, she walks over, laying a hand on your cheek, "Sweetie, why are you crying?"

You press your lips together, hoping to keep the tears held back for just long enough, "I'm fine." You pat her arm and motion to the couch where Johnnie has Jake, "Sit."

You sit down on the loveseat with Johnnie and just stare between Jake and Tara, "So. Um." You laugh nervously, "This is nerve racking."

"What is?" Tara tilts her head and then gasps, pointing at you, "Please, please please don't tell me you're breaking up."

At the same time, you and Johnnie immediately denying it, "No."

You look over at him, "I'm scared."

He shakes his head, brushing hair from your face, "Don't be."

You look back at the two sitting on the couch, "So I found out today that.. I'm.." you breathe out the last word, "Pregnant."

Their faces fall immediately as they process what you just said.

"Pregnant? Wait." Tara point to you, "oh.. my god.." she gets up, eyes filling with tears as her voice is high, "Oh my god!" She walks over to you, taking your hand into hers, "Are we happy about it?"

Tara glances at Johnnie and he nods, "Oh yeah." Tara smiles and looks back at you, "You're gonna be such a hot fucking mom."

Johnnie nods, "Milf Central at the Guilbert household."

"Oh.. my.. god." Jake finally breaks his silence, his voice dragging out each word. Jake looks at you, "you let that man do that to you?"

"Fuck off, Jake." Johnnie laughs and Jake laughs with him, "No I'm kidding. If you're happy, I'm happy. Congratulations guys."

You all watch as Jake stands up and raises his arms in the air, yelling very loudly, "I'm gonna be Uncle Jake!"

You all laugh and you look at Tara, "so what do you think we'll have?"

Tara instantly responds, "Girl dad." She looks at Johnnie and laughs, "All the way." You nod, "I agree, little pastel butterfly barrettes in your bangs."

You reach over, flicking his bands and he laughs sarcastically, "You guys are hilarious."

"Well Johnnie.." Jake walks over, taking his hand into his, "This only means one thing."

"I don't ev-"

Jake cuts a Johnnie off, "Now you can say-" he deep his voice, "Whatever daddy wants, daddy gets.." he goes back to his regular voice, "And have it actually mean something for you."

"You're an asshole, and you can leave now." Johnnie says while fighting back a laugh.

══════════════════

Let me know how you liked it! Ilysm! 🖤 thank you for reading!