Stream Of Life

P1/
In the stream of life we find the nature of things being the true making of order to being in tune as tune is flow then time to grow like the seasons in a year will the fruits to bear, to flourish, blossom with care to share as evolution creates the soil by which the seed can evolve and recreate the cycle in the seasons through time, therefore creating rythem of time. Like
within the stream that flows to the river to the sea is evermore the universal signature of our terestrial signature from earth, as how it would appear to be. Who am I you may ask. He who seaks truth would be my answer.
Many minds who's thoughts are shaped via their biological area of development DNA Demographics which create mind set to order like practice make better the individual in that which they do constantly. Controle or non controle of such a stream shall determin how good or bad the outcome to the universal contribution to the greater corse in growth and development to their areas of development DNA Demographics.
    Where there be a breakdown in the flow evolves the evolution to take hold in order that the right principles can reaferm itself to the mainframe then can alow for the necessary requirements needed to bring to pass that order only seen through our nature of things in and around us who are of the living.
Is wounderfuly amazingly fantastic is the stream of life.
     So it comes so does it go as in time we learn to appreciate all that makes things work. Like what goes up in time comes down this being evolution doing its thing  relinquishing the old for the new adaptation alowing for change to be possible. Gifting the gifted to acomplish the future benifits relating to those able stable requirements which time alows through moving times earth moving.
The time for change is all that be in the future, then timing be the answer to the question for preperation of this change.
Refferances from time gone by will be that space in time for that needed information as history recorded sets the order for these coming times of which we live within the transformations due to take place in our globe today.
     Need I say these changes to and how to approach, prepare being a simplton as I may be seen to be. Points of view.
Being I'm sure you can see is in the bigger picture what becomes of our earthly future.
    All is in the hands of the beholder soon to be continued.