How does this AU work?

The timelines.

- When Saiki was 4, he used mine control and changed everyones genes to make their hair color vibrant. But since he was still young, he accidentally slipped and added another gene and it was the cause of the quirk thing.
Though the first quirk haver was over 8 years ago, people was able to hide this from the media and the "superhumans" are captured and either tested or lives isolated. But then, as in the original prologue too many people developed quirks and the secret cant be kept in anymore.

What will happen to the main cast in MHA?

-Midoriya Izuku will still inherit OFA, the news of quirks came of ear when he was 4 and 2 years later he went to the doctors and the story continues like in MHA,s ame goes for the others.
Instead of having quirks being existed long before, it is a new discovery and some timelines and ages can be and will be changed silghtly but they wont effect the main lore.

What about the hero system and things?

- the system will still be the same with heroes villains and vigilantes. All the heroes and some of the villains are mostly quirk users that developed earlier in the point of time ( around the 4 year mark ) and theyve been training their powers since. Although the system used to be criticized and called frauds they are now accepted and treated as the most justified organization in the world.

I may still change and edit the story to make more sense out of it, if you have story recommendations that you want to share, feel free to. This will take a lot of time to be finished and dont expect much from it- ive experience that eager feeling to read a new chapter just to see its on hiatus, discontinued,...
im also in midst of the semester exam too.
Sincerely.
RK