Update thingy? + IncorrectQuotes

Hye so first off, thats alot of reads

second off, please look at the Sun and Solar angst story I worked hard on that one

Thirdly, i am working on the refs for my Main TSAMS au! and the story for them, this Story will start being based on that story more then TSAMS itself as i haven't been watching the lore recently. 

So with our futher ado, the thing you actually care about, and not my bullshittery

Earth: You have to apologize to them Monty.

Monty: Fine! But I must warn you that this might make me a better, nicer person and that is NOT the person you fell in love with!

Solar: I don't need to go to bed. I'm not tired, I'll be fine.

Ruin: But, darling, I'll be so lonely without you. Come curl up in my arms so I can feel whole again.

Solar: O-oh. Well. Are you trying to seduce me into healthy sleeping patterns??

Ruin: Is it working?

Monty: Have you done this before?

Frank: 'Well, Monty, it's like if you read the script you come better prepared.'

Eclipse: That's not what we do in the US, we don't read things.

Monty: I don't read, Frank.

Foxy: Regular soda is too sweet!

Solar: Diet soda has a weird after taste!

Foxy: No! Ugh, oh my god. Diet soda is THE BEST! It doesn't have sugar! It's SPICY!

Solar: It has other weird stuff in it! I'll take REGULAR sugar in my REGULAR soda!

Foxy: It's SO SWEET like it's a dessert though! Diet feels more like a drink!

Solar: I'm going to physically attack you.

Foxy: Which is better, Earth?

Earth: Oh, I usually drink water!

Solar: Wha- NO!

Foxy: DISGUSTING!

Foxy: Solar, you look deep in thought. What's wrong?

Solar: Did you know you can look at any object and know what it's like to lick it? Even if you've never touched it before?

Foxy: I'm never asking you anything ever again.

KC: Small creatures are much more vicious because they have a smaller body to bottle up all their emotions.

Eclipse: Ridiculous. Give me some examples.

Moon: Wasps?

Scythe: Terriers?

KC: Scythe.

Solar: Ruin and I got married!!

Moon: Don't share your personal problems with everyone.

Solar: You wanna fight?! You got one!

Earth: Okay! *raises fists*

*Monty runs in, scoops Earth up in their arms, and runs away carrying them*

Solar:

Solar: What?

Eclipse: That's the key slice of truth we need to complete the entire truth pie.

Solar: Ooh, can we get some actual pie?

Eclipse: I like the way you think.

Moon: I haven't slept in 72 hours...

Eclipse: I haven't slept in 80. I'm the insomnia king!

Solar: Ha! I haven't slept in 90 hours, I'm aiming for an even 100.

Sun: What the fuck is wrong with you people.

Eclipse: I just found out that humans are capable of fitting a light bulb into their mouth with ease but can't take it out without shattering it, and now I have to physically restrain myself from putting a light bulb in my mouth

Solar: You know I think my life has value.

Eclipse: Who are you and what have you done with my twin?

Jack: Solar said its my turn with the brain cell.

Moon: Square up.

Jack: The only thing I'm guilty of is being adorable... ...and also assault with a deadly weapon.