incorrect quotes

All quotes are from https://perchance.org/incorrect-quote-generator

Moon to Monty: Me? I'm the bee knees, but, you? You're just...Harvest: Cockroach ankles!Moon: Ye- uh, what?

*Harvest falls over*Scythe: Harvest! Are you alright?Harvest: Is that you, God?Scythe: What?Harvest: It's just, you sound a lot more like Scythe than I expected.

Moon: What do you want then?Lunar: Er... something work related.Moon: What department is this?Lunar: Sorry?Moon: Well, if it's work related you'd obviously know what department this is. What department is this?Lunar: *looks at Solar and Eclipse* Some sort of homosexual department?

Solar: *trying to get five seconds of sleep*Scythe, poking Solar's arm: Solar Solar. Solar. Solar.Solar: WHAT?Scythe: ...We're out of Capri Suns—

Eclipse: PEASANT. I REQUIRE SUSTENANCE.Solar: You know there are other ways to say you want McDonalds.Eclipse: FOUL PLEBEIAN. YOU DARE SPEAK AGAINST ME—Solar: *sigh* What do you want?Eclipse: Chicken nuggets please.

Moon: You know, when Earth comes over, Monty can get a little...Ruin: Psycho?Solar: Scary?Lunar: Drunk?Moon: All three.

Harvest: What's something you guys are better than Lunar at?FC: Mario Kart.Eclipse: Yeah, video games.Ruin: Emotional vulnerability.

Sun: Why would I flip my shit about that? Lunar: Because you flip your shit about everything. Sun: Well, will you look at this. Here is my shit, and yet it remains unflipped. Just sitting there on the skillet, getting burned on one side. It's a miracle.

Sun: Are you laughing at that video of Eclipse and Solar fighting? Moon: No. Moon: I'm laughing at the comments.

Solar: I've never been in a snowball fight before. I don't know the rules. Scythe: What? Solar: Is there a point system, or is it to the death?

Sun: How did you break your leg? Ruin: Do you see those porch stairs? Sun: Yes. Ruin: I didn't.

Moon: Heyyy Solar, how's your... drink??
Solar: What do you mean drink? It's coffee.
Moon: You sure?? *Looks to coffee maker*
Solar: *Looks to coffee maker*
*Cement sitting beside the coffee maker*
Solar:...I'm on my third fucking drink right now, I should be dead