The Meeting

Standing at the door of her senior, well the senior of all in the Seoul department of FBI, The Chief. She knocked on the door after hearing a "Come in" from him. Upon entering the room, saluting and greeting the superior and getting a note of her surroundings, saw her bestie J hope whom she called "Hobi Oppa" and two new faces of boys.

"Agent Crystal and Agent Sun you will be sent a report file of a m*rder case shortly after this but before that you start your engine i wanna ask something as well as tell something." 

"Do you both want to go on vacation before this case?" asked the chief

"Actually sir we wanted to talk about this as well but if you ask, Yes we want to and the purpose is of two short points:

1) I wanna relax a bit as i am tired of the previous 4 back to back cases.

2) I have a wedding to attend of my best friends." said her for an answer

"Well then okay, as i understand your point of view, your holidays are of 5 days whenever you want to go but after reporting here."

"Yes sir. And you wanted to say something as well..?" asked Jhope or Jung Hoseok

"Oh yeah, This is Lee Da - Yeol and Kim Jong - in or Kai , they are transferred from the Busan department as they were living here but as it was far they transferred them here, in our department and will be working with you on this case."

A frown was seen on Krystal's face which was noticed by The Chief.

"But chief you said that we will be the one who will select the recruits, no doubt on their skills but still.." said the boy named Jhope

"I know that you select the recruits for your both's mission but this time, I will allot it."

"Ok sir"

"And they will be in your cabin. Now dismissed."

"Yes Chief" all said together

In the cabin

Krystal , Jung Krystal, the surname which is given by her one of the true best friends out of 3 Jung Hoseok as his mother adopted her as a daughter and a sister. She lost her family at the age of 20 who is now 27, born on 3rd August 1996 (how her family isn't here, you will know that later on) is thinking of asking some questions to Da- yeol and Kai but isn't sure if she should ask or not.

While at the same time Da - Yeol wanted to ask just one thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Think what they want to ask each other..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so this is the chapter .

Hope you all liked it.

I'll try to update frequently about this story.

Please vote,comment, and follow.

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy.

Meet you guys in the next part