Character Introduction

I will do the introduction of some characters here, later in the story if needed, i will add the details in another form but surely will add it.

Additional info

Moon Alpha/Omega : - They are stronger and dominant but not always in front of their mates. They are not weaker yet they are soft. Very intelligent

Crescent Alpha/Omega : - They are a bit lustful. Drawn towards beautiful creatures. More dominating then a usual alpha. They are also intelligent. Soft only towards close ones and their mate. Very strong.

Deep Water Alpha/Omega : - They are really helpful they can sense, see a painful event of past,present,future or a very subtle event of the same. They are also intelligent, strong and dominating but lesser than the crescents.

Healer Alpha/Omega : - They are great healers. Can heal a wound in minutes but also depending upon the wound and the way it takes time.

Strategists Alpha/Omega : - They are great planners and executors. They are also strong and dominating but less then crescents just the way as healers. In a pack , these are needing for a strong plan, according to the intelligence and character of them, Moon Goddess rewards them of being great or nothing.

Main Leads

Jung Krystal

-Moon Omega. A really beautiful one, anyone can fall in her charm but only the true mate would reach to her ( and why am I writing this, you'll know it later 🤪😏🤭😉 ).

- Elemental Power - Water

- Cold from the outside and not too close to people but soft and sweetie inside for close people

- Loves her close people, try to hurt them and you will never return to Earth

- Sassy girl, tough, Ambivert

- A FBI officer

- Relationship status : Single. Never had a bf

- Family : Secret 🤫

- An indian (you must be thinking that having a Korean name and a surname but still an Indian, actually she belongs from India and came to Korea as her dream place and took the surname as 'Jung ' because her friend's mother helped her for it, (you will know this later in detail in the story))

- Secret : Many (some which she also don't know)

- Friend - Jay, Lily, Zale (Lily, Zale,Jay are also Indian they just kept this name for business purposes and you'll know that later)

Later i will add on if needed

Lee Da - Yeol

- Crescent Alpha. Really handsome anyone can fall for him but only the true mate would reach to him.

- Elemental Power - Fire

- Very Cold from the outside and not too close to people but soft from inside for close people

- Loves his close people, try to hurt them and you will never return to Milky Way.

- Sassy boy, tough, Ambivert

- A FBI officer

- Relationship status : Single. Had a gf, thought she was his true mate but turned out that she was a gold digger.

- Family : Had one but the business rivalries caused the loss of them , you know those jelly people , them.

- Belongs from a Korean family.

- Secret : Many

- Friend - Yubin, Yugyeom, Aiden, BTS

Disclaimer : - If any of these names relate to reality isn't my fault. It's all my imagination and inspiration from stories so please if they match or think i am stealing then i am sorry but i really didn't mean to. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE AN ADVANTAGE. This is my STORYLINE so PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO STEAL MY WORKS.

Thank you

Please vote for my story's and comment on if there is an idea or doubt.

Please don't comment negatively.

This is part 1 of Intro, wait for me..