Author's Note - to be deleted

Hi Lovelies,

i just want to start off by saying i am incredibly sorry that i haven't been updating literally any of my stories. i understand that i've been mia for a little bit due to some personal issues i have going on with my family which has taken a toll on my mental health.

now i just want to say that i absolutely love writing, it truly is a passion of mine and believe when i say that i really do love each of my stories and i want more than anything to finish writing each of them.

don't fret i will be finishing this story and the others. i have a lot of plans and ideas and storylines that i want to write when i can. but at the moment i have been slacking A LOT... i know this and i truly am sorry.

i know its not like i get thousands upon thousands of reads and votes but that doesnt bother me at all. some of you may see this and not really care and you know what that is completely fine :)

at the end of the day this is just me apologising for being absent from my writing. at the moment i'm honestly doing more reading than what i am writing which isnt helpful at all. but just know this, i am as of right now working on as many chapters as i can for each story i am currently writing before i upload the next one. this is so i can try and stay ahead and also allow myself to keep up with everything.

so for now all uploads are on pause but again that doesn't mean that i am not writing. i'm working on literally every active story and plenty of others. i'm doing my best and all i ask is that you be a little patient with me.

just a fyi... some stories may have chapters uploaded before others and some may just have a slow upload schedule. it all depends and as of right now i'm trying to fine tune that.

okay that's all lovelies, thank you for your support and i'll be back before you know it :)

- Kenz 🦋✨