Date Of Doom....DOOM!!!!!!!

TRISTAN:

What the fuck? I mean what the actual fuck?! I shouldn't have been able to touch him in anger... horror had washed over me and left a lingering metallic taste in my mouth, even now as I watch him twirl his parasol and enjoy the salty spay of the ocean wash over his still slightly scarred face from the bow of the boat, there was definitely a pensive nature to his stare, a stillness about him even as his fingers moved over the slick aluminum of the hand hold and his hair blew in the wind, the lack of any real emotion on his face and even his breath seemed to have paused. Like he was thinking something, or worse, that psychotic bastard was talking to him....ratting me out....Zeke was definitely my mate, there was no doubt about it, TWO alphas had said as much, I was too angry to even realize I was about to strike him before I did and then afterward....the horror of knowing that not only had I marred such beauty, but I had physically been able to. Oh and how the human would have a field day with this, the thought alone of hearing him bitch and letting him wail on me annoyed me already and he wasn't even within a half hour from the dock where Zeke and I had parked our car.

We had a romantic dinner than Zeke could barely taste before moaning about too full of a belly, then we watched the meteor shower together, his parasol tucked away by then. Honestly, I didn't see more than three seconds of the first shot of light across the sky, because at the first gasp that left his lips, I looked at him and couldn't stop looking, seeing the brilliance of the lights reflecting in his eyes a the gentle parting of his lips drawing me in like a fly to honey.

Again an image of my own hand betraying me and nearly ripping the bottom half of his face off flashed across my mind, twisting my stomach into a dozen knots. I hated myself more than words could possibly express,seeing those fading pink scars and watching him wince when he smiled, telling me that his jaw bone had been hairline fractured and was painfully healing.

I could only hope that he forgave me faster than Blair would....

ZEKE:

I leaned into the crisp cool spray of water on my face, sighing happily, glad that the water was so cold on my burning flesh. Even under the parasol, it was sweltering on his 'little' boat in the sea and honestly, had I not seen it in person, I would swear that it was to compensate for a tiny manhood. That, however was a far cry from the case at hand.

'So,' Ezekiel drawled in a terrible fake American accent, 'how is your date with the mutt going?'

'Terrible.' I replied instantly, twirling my parasol pole. 'It's hot and bright, I like the motion of the boat and the sea but all this reflected sunlight is making me uncomfortable.'

'That, my stupid counterpart, is because, despite him being your mate, you are a vampire, a pathetic one, but the taboo's affect you just as they do us all.' I looked off into the horizon, listening carefully to Ezekiel. 'You being the human side would have loved this.....if you weren't a vampire, makes you wonder just how well he truly knows your soul....' I tried hard to shake the vile thoughts but they were stuck as surely as could be...Tristan had taken me...a VAMPIRE on a day-lit boat ride in the sun....in the ocean....one giant reflective surface....Tristan whether was that damn dim or he really did hate vampires and was blocking out the fact that that's what I was...I shook my head and went into the galley type thing then from there to the bathroom, gingerly touching the painfully pink skin on my face and hands. I really need to start wearing foundation....Tristan knocked on the door to announce dinner was ready and the sun was setting, thankfully.

Our date ended just as the clock struck ten and Tristan drove me home, looking somewhere between pensive and wary. Honestly, I wasn't sure if I was glad it was over or not, but the second I saw Blair's face my whole night changed in a drastic way. He was heaving and angry, no doubt about it, in fact, he looked like he could even take on a werewolf, pissed off as he was and he was yanking my door open before Tristan had even stopped the car. He twisted my face back and forth, looking for the tiniest cut or evidence that I had been damaged, hissing in anger at my bright red skin, then once he was satisfied I was in decent enough shape he rounded in on Tristan. "What the FUCK is wrong with you?! You nearly ripped off his jaw for no damn reason! Human or not, I don;t give a shit if you rip my head off, asshole, I'm about to kick your ass!"

"We already spoke about it and it's none of your concern." Tristan growled, glaring a hole through Blair, who looked fit to murder my date.

"None of my concern?! He's my damn mate!"

"Like he isn't mine!"

"You're the one who hurt him!"

"Guys-"

"He's a vampire, he can take it!"

"Tris-"

"Vampire or not, you don't just dig your claws-!"

"Blair-"

"They're called talons and-!"

"OMFG! IF YOU GUYS DO NOT STOP BLOODY BICKERING I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOU BOTH!" they both halted in their attacks and focused on me, wide eyed and speechless. "Thank you....now, Blair, you aren't wrong, Tristan shouldn't have hurt me-"

"HA!" Blair crowed in triumph.

"BUT!" I shouted, stopping another argument before it started again, "Tristan is right in saying that I'm a vampire and can take it." Tristan and Blair both exploded at once, shouting over one another, as if what they had to say was much more important than the other. "Oh my freaking GOSH! NEVERMIND!" I grab up Blair's hand and stomp off, Tristan protesting from Jack's driveway, staying put as he no doubt knew this was not a 'follow me' situation. I marched Blair threw my house, thankful that both my mom and uncle were out, and marched him to my room, glaring at everything on the way there, like that stupid rug I always trip on and that chair that likes to jump out in front of me in the mornings when my eyes are closed as I'm walking around the house and worst of all that door that never lets me just walk through it.....

I drug him up to my room and marched him straight to my bed where I threw him harder than I had intended making the boards creak in protest and Blair to rub his chest looking hurt both physically and emotionally. "Blair..." I began, my voice halting, not knowing exactly what to say.

"Look, Zeke, I know you're a big boy and everything but....you're my boyfr-uh...I mean, mate, and seeing him hurt you just....ugh. I hated it....and....I was sitting there in my freaking room while Danny and Salem went at it like animals on my couch all damn day until my dad came home and turned twelve shades of purple when he saw them doing it in his easy chair," not a mental image I want but, okay, "and worrying about you out there in the sun with a psycho who damn near ripped your jaw off! Even if he's your mate too!"

"I.....I'm not..so sure anymore...."

*~*~*~*~

Being the worlds worst bitch.....I'm leaving it there for now :D ENJOY! *runs for the hills*