Chapter 5

I think tonight was one of the best nights of my life.

Not only was able to find that woman again, I was able to learn her name too.

I wanted to ask for her number as well but she would probably misunderstand my intentions and think I'm a creep who's making a move a little too early.

On the bright side, I did learn more about her and her life. Like how Yuki is a model and often travels a lot for the fashion shows snd photo shoots she's in; now that I think about it, I do remember seeing her on the cover of the Vogue magazine that was in my room. She's more famous than I initially thought, but she is stunningly beautiful so it makes sense. Maybe I should set up a meeting between her and Meri, my childhood friend, since Meri is a fashion designer; I feel like they'll get along great.

I also learned that Yuki is from the Philippines but she mostly stays in Singapore, hence why she attended my concert and after party. I just learned the basic details about her but that's more than enough to make me happy. Of course, I did want to learn more but the party ended without me realizing and I had to say my goodbyes.

It's weird, I usually always pay attention to the time so my schedule won't get messed up by even a second. Yet, I didn't care about time at all and even wished it stopped so I could stay in the moment forever.

Regrettably, it didn't.

But thankfully, I'm staying a few more days in Singapore and Yuki promised to attend tomorrow's concert as well.

I'm already excited for tomorrow and can only wish it would come sooner.

After getting in the elevator in the hotel, I checked my watch as the lift started going up. It's 12:36 AM. I can't believe the party lasted for four hours, though I have attended others that lasted even longer. I sighed and put my hand back to my side and leaned back on the wall of the elevator. I rubbed the corner of my right eye as I felt the fatigue finally settling in my body from the earlier events. I can't wait to take a hot shower and change into comfortable clothes so I could sleep peacefully.

The elevator finally came to a stop and I promptly exited as I started to make my way to the presidential suite. I did think of changing rooms with my parents because the room is too big for one person like me, but they both refused and said they have their own hotel rooms. Since there was nothing I could do to change their minds, I gave up and now here I am, walking back to my unnecessary sizable hotel room.

As I reached the room, I opened the doors and closed them behind me as I immediately ruffled my fixed hair back into its wavy mess and loosened my black tie from around my neck.

That's when I felt a sudden chill go down my spine.

Why do I feel like I'm not alone?

I carefully inspected all around the rooms. The lounge, the dining room, the game room, the bedroom, and the study.

All normal and everything is in its place.

Nobody is here but me.

Yet this cold feeling that someone's watching my every move won't go away.

I bit my lower lip as I started to overthink on what to do.

I could just be imagining things but this isn't the first time something like this has happened. I've had previous stalkers before and this exact feeling is what I always felt when they followed me everywhere. I want to convince myself I'm just being paranoid but I don't feel safe at all. Maybe I should leave–

Creak

I flinched at the sudden sound and jerked my head to the direction I heard it from: the bedroom.