Aunt and Uncle

Some time has passed in the day. Charlie had gotten used to her new wings, but she still couldn't do sustained flight. God, however, was happy to tutor her further for however long they had. The pair had left the room now. God was guiding a floating Charlie, hastily flapping her wings as they walked around the palace. Charlie was not wearing her usual attire anymore. It was a dress that God had bought for her. The dress was not too dissimilar to Emily's, but instead of a full skirt, the front was exposed. The outfit was primarily red with white and gold accents. Charlie loved it and decided to wear it for the rest of the day.

As the two were walking down the halls, they had attracted the attention of the other angels

As the two were walking down the halls, they had attracted the attention of the other angels. They looked on with perplexed expressions. 'She did not look like an angel and yet she has the wings of the seraphim,' they thought. Some even recognized Charlie as the visiting princess of Hell, which further worried them. God had gestured to some that things were alright, but not all were swayed. While she wasn't looking, however, Charlie had sped up. Pretty soon, Charlie was approaching a wall. She tried to stop, but she had been flapping her wings like a bee for so long that she was effectively on autopilot. In moments, Charlie was going to crash.

"Careful there!" A feminine voice rang out .

Before Charlie could kiss the end of the wall, her hand was grabbed by a stranger. The woman pulled Charlie down so that she could land. As she started to gain control of her wings, Charlie thanked the kind stranger. "Are you okay," the woman asked.

"Thanks, miss...," Charlie said, as her thoughts trailed. The woman looked very familiar.

"Is something wrong," the woman said.

"No, it's just that, are you Uriel?"

"Yes."

"Is something the matter, dear sister," a taller, seemingly masked man interjected. 

The two seraphim looked just like God had described in the family painting. They both possessed skin as white as Charlie's. The woman possessed white hair in the style of a bob, but the rest seemed to look like it was made of feathers. There seemed to be feathers under her eyes as well. Above her chest was a zigzagging shape, almost like a lightning bolt. The angel was tall as well, not much taller than Charlie, but it was noticeable. She wore a lilac dress and lastly, her halo took the shape of infinity.