28.

"Julian!" I almost yelled as I turned around. He was standing there, with his usual smirk, as if it was not a big deal at all. "You're here"

I wrapped my arms around him and he immediately did the same. A hug we both needed.

"As if I would wanna miss this" he took a step back, looking me up and down. "My little sister is getting married"

"Am I getting married here?"

He nodded. "The garden used to be your favorite place, the place you got your peace" he said. "Besides, all the guys flew over, just to see you getting married"

So I wasn't gonna be lonely at all. There were gonna be a lot of people for me. But most importantly, my brother was gonna walk me down the aisle.

Julian and Piper shared a quick look, didn't say hi to each other, didn't even smile at each other.
There was definitely more going on than they told me.

"And by the way, you look beautiful" he said, offering his arm. I hooked my arm in his. "Is Lando here yet?"

"What do you think?" He said. "I would kill him if he wasn't here"

And he actually would.

We walked in, but the mansion was completely empty, except for Adam, who was leaning against the wall and smiled as soon as he saw me.

"You look absolutely beautiful" he said. "Thanks Adam, but where is everyone?"

He nodded to the door. "In the garden"

"Are you ready little sis?" Julian looked at me.

I looked at him, at Piper and Kelly and at Adam. I wasn't alone - not at all.

"So ready" I nodded. "You have to walk me down the aisle as well" I said as I looked at Adam.

I needed my two brothers.

He quickly looked at Julian, who smiled and nodded.

And then, the doors opened and I walked down the garden with Julian and Adam.
It wasn't a regular aisle, in a church, like normal people.

Because we weren't normal and definitely didn't belong in church.

I looked around, everyone I love the most were here.

The guys I grew up with, were all here. Lando's family, who were probably wondering where the fuck they were.
Lando's friends and other drivers.

Piper and Kelly as my bridesmaids.

Julian and Adam walking next to me.

It was perfect.

I looked at Lando, who was standing in front of everyone. Fidgeting with his suit, clearly nervous. He was so cute.

He smiled, looking absolutely mesmerized as we walked to him.

"Take good care of her mate" Julian looked at Lando and then back at me. "You can still run if you want"

I chuckled. "That won't be necessary"

He smiled, sitting down next to Adam but not before he shared a quick look with Piper, who instantly looked down.

"You look so beautiful" Lando looked at me, I could see how nervous he was. Which is fair because I said no to him so many times.

He took my hands in his and didn't let go during the entire ceremony. Honestly I just stared in his eyes for the entire time.

And then it was time for our vows, which I didn't prepare and I was sure Lando didn't either. So these were gonna be straight from the heart.

"Lando, I still remember the first time we met, we literally bumped into each other and it was the start of everything. I love you, more than words can explain, but I know you feel it. I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with you"

I looked at him, I wanted to say more, but I couldn't because I felt as if I was gonna cry.
Lando immediately understood what was happening so took over from me.

"Baby, just for clarification, you bumped into me" he smiled, but turned serious again. "I remember it too, just like it was yesterday. You wore white, just like today and it's still my favorite color on you.
I love you, we've been through hell and back and honestly, I would do it all again if this was the ending. The stars, Nova, from now on, will forever look amazing"

I nodded, we said our I do's and kissed, like it was our first kiss.

But certainly wouldn't be the last.

I was gonna spend the rest of my life with him and I couldn't be happier.