Chapter 2: Runaway

Huff...Puff...Huff..

I have finally arrived at the destination, I was in a house, an empty house, and as I continue my path, I keep hearing screeches from the forest, of course, I was just paranoid, I thought I heard dripping noises, and then I saw a corpse...hanging in a rope surrounded by bones.. and blood dripping from the leaves.. Why do I keep hearing footsteps, I turned away cautiously, and there I saw..The Boy from The Meadow.

There's no way, that's him..he was in danger the time he abandoned me, I take a peek at him, he doesn't look like he changed his appearance, he still have his flower crown full of pink and red roses, his deep brown eyes that glows and sparkles, and his clothes, which was white. He looked up and saw me, his eyes widen in shock, and then he ran. I ran after him trying to find a shortcut to prevent him from running away, but he was quick, he scurried across the forest and head into the woods, and all I could hear was rustling bushes and footsteps. Forget it, he's never coming back, I head back, but then I heard more footsteps behind me. I look back at the guy, and he was holding something, he gave it to me and said:"S-sorry for running away from y-you, I was just n-nervous." He stuttered quite a lot, but I understood what he said, I then asked:"Why did you leave me in the woods?" He looks shocked to hear that, but he looks down and looks at his feet, and then he looks at me in eye contact. He said:"I have to leave you in the woods for a reason, I know it's wrong for m-me to do that, but it's risky to just bring you along with me."

"What risks?"

"You know t-t-the demons that are out here, they're trying to do harm to us, because we're the only survivors, and we're now the only people on their list."

I was confused when he said demons:"What demons?"

He said:"The Shinigami demons."

"Ok, so the Shinigami demons are after us, the people at the school nearby are also targets too..'

Oh shoot. That means that SETH AND SILAS ARE TARGETS.

"Why would they come after us, and not the people in the school, there are more people."

"Well, it's because we come from a powerful clan, and we have magical powers and also, the people at the school also have magical powers, so they might work together, and they can easily defeat them, that's why they chose us, to avoid that risk."

"I guess that does make sense."

"So, where are we going?"

"We are going to where my village is, it's much safer there, and it can be our hideout from the Shinigami Demons."

"Well, can you well, ermm, introduce yourself to me? I haven't gotten the chance to know who you were."

"Sure, we can talk along the way."

(To be Continued)