Chapter 1: First Day Of School

(Aziel's POV)

Hi, my name is Aziel Hael, but you can call me Aziel, today is going to be the WORST DAY of school, why? Well, it's because new teachers, new people, new lockers, and especially homework, URGH! It's basically torment for me and my friends, but there's a good thing about this school, new people to bully, GREAT, isn't it? No? Oh, so you're just those low classed people, awful. I walked into the entrance of the school, people were in shock, yup that's right, everyone is scared of me. Why, you asked. Well, it's because I am a gangster, and have a black belt at taekwondo, so people do not dare to talk to me, which makes me kind of like a loser, understandable cowards.

School

(NOTE: All the pictures are from Pinterest)

I was just walking down a hallway with my two friends, Seth and Silas, we are just joking like usual, nothing out of the ordinary. 

Silas:"Dude, you should've looked at his face, BAHAHA, it looks like he comes from the garbage, am I right?''

"Yes, his face is just as ugly as cockroaches!" I said.

Silas looks at us with concern, he was just about to say something, but then he closed his mouth.

Seth:"What's wrong, Silas?''

Silas:"Uhmm, don't you guys think we're going a bit too far,

I mean, we might get in trouble, and I don't want our records to be like this....''

Seth:"Hmmm, well you do have a point."

''Whatever, Silas is just a big crybaby, and besides this is fun, aren't we a gangster group, we're not supposed to be helping people, AND we are powerful!"

Silas:"YOU BIT-

Seth:"Hush, Hush, Hush,

he didn't mean that, Silas.."

Silas:"NO, I HEARD WHAT HE SAID, HE SAID I'M A CRYBABY!"

Seth:"Aziel, apologize to him now."

I rolled my eyes, oh my God, they are acting super gay toward each other, ugh, disgusting.

"Sorry." I said.

Seth:"Sincerly."

"Urgh, fine. Sorry for calling you a crybaby, it was wrong of me to do that kind of thing, and I won't do that kind of thing ever again."

Seth:"Much better."

Silas:"So uhmm, do you guys want to hangout after school?"

Seth:"OMG, YES OFC, Let's go to the Boba Cafe!"

(One thing:Seth really likes boba, his fav boba flavor is actually matcha)

Silas:"Alright, Aziel do you want to go, too?''