Chapter 13

Continue?

【yes no】

【yes】

Y/n sighed briefly, opening one eye to the sight of Alastor cheerfully staring her messy form down. This led to Y/n falling out of her bed (as she was hanging off the side) and struggling around in her comfy, warm, but thick sheets. "Al'! What a pleasure to see you... In my room-" Y/n smoothly spoke, resting her head in her hand while laying somewhat awkwardly on the ground. A crooked smile on her face. Alastor hummed in interest as he helped the heiress up. "Quite amusing dear, but I'd like to spend the day with you, if you don't have anything planned?" The infamous Radio demon asked, brow raised as Y/n gladly took his outstretched hand and got up, smoothing out her ruffled clothing although no avail to it. "Sure Al' my day's free," Y/n replied, picking up her blanket and chucking it on her bed, swiping her hand to the side as her c/c coloured magic  enveloped the sheets, making the bed neatly before disappearing as she pulled out a pair of light blue jeans that got slightly wider at the bottom, a casual tee that had one of the few bands Y/n had come accustomed to and simple converse. Changing quickly Y/n nervously glanced over at Alastor silently hoping he'd say her outfit was at least decent. "What interesting taste you seem you have had today dear..." Alastor remarked, trailing off slightly as his eyes scanned her outfit. "Yeah, I'd uh, wear something nicer but Niffty hasn't given me back my formal attire if you wan-" "no need dear, you suit this... Casual look. If Niffty isn't done with the laundry then so be it, it's quite the simple outing as well. Cannibal colony hmm?" Alastor replied as if it was second nature, his words smooth, and he never once looked as if he was second guessing himself. 

"Okay, let's go!" Y/n spoke quickly, grabbing Alastor's hand before noticing and quickly letting go. "Sorry Al', didn't notice that I did that-" Y/n smiled nervously, continuing on her way as Alastor glanced over at his significant other, walking a little faster to match her pace before linking his arm in hers, the heiress glancing over as a soft smile crept its way over her lips. 

"It's quite fine dear! I don't mind the close contact!" Alastor chirped, the pair making their way through the hotel, Alastor opening the door and letting Y/n go through first, hearing a quiet 'thank you' from the h/c Morningstar. 

~