Chapter 6

Continue?

【yes no】

【yes】

Y/n woke up with a groan, her back hurt like hell due to the uncomfortable position she was in. But deciding to get up and ready for the day she did just that. Changing into her usual attire Y/n shuffled over to the vanity table she had, swiping away her pills the h/c made her way downstairs and into the kitchen. Her usual routine of swallowing the pills and water together before stuffing the medication away before anyone can see it. Hearing Charlie mutter from the room over Y/n made her way over, her fluffy socks muffling the already quiet footsteps. And a sight it was, the multiple papers and red string over a board kind of shocked Y/n, usually Charlie wasn't crazy about something. But she supposed it was the fact extermination was so close. 

"I'm just not quite understanding why it's not working. Okay, okay, think Charlie. Think, think, think, think, think, think, think, think. Okay if I do this, it's going to be-" Charlie muttered, gasping while she pulled and pinned things on and off the board. "I have trust falls every single morning. We can do-" Charlie gasped again, ignoring the concerned looks and stares she was getting from literally everyone. "Yikes, Charlie." The princess commented, looking over at Angel Dust who nodded in agreement. "Come on, come on, come on, come on." Vaggie, who had only recently come down like Y/n walked up in concern, "Charlie? Sweetie? You, uh, you good?"

Charlie turned around suddenly; her eyes bloodshot from the lack of sleep. Y/n ended up wincing, sure she probably didn't get enough sleep at Charlies age, but this was a whole new level. "Nope! No, not really. Ha ha. I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working." Charlie explained, her tone tense while crushing a handful of torn off paper in her hand. "We've done trust falls, we've tried sharing our feelings, we only have a couple months left before the come." Charlie laughed, her demonic form showing for a moment before it quickly disappeared, " And at this rate-"Vaggie sighed, resting a hand on her hip. "Maybe it's time-" Vaggie asked, being rudely cut off. "NO."

"To ask-" Charlie ran up to Vaggie, leaning over the backboard of the red couch, getting in her face while a pleading look crossed her features. "DON'T SAY IT." Charlie pleaded, "Our dad." Y/n butted in, a deadpan look on her features. Vaggie nodding in agreement. Charlie groaned, leaning back slightly while Angel looked on in confusion. "Charlie, I know you don't want to, but we need every advantage we can get." Vaggie reminded her girlfriends, resting a hand on Charlie's shoulder. "She's right Charlie, even if you won't admit it, plus, dad's not that bad..." Y/n tried to reason, leaning on Angel just for the sake of it. "He let the extermination happen to begin with N/n. They just had a meeting and said, "Go ahead and kill everyone" Charlie ranted, pausing for a moment before gasping, a eureka moment happening. "Wait, that's it!" "Kill everyone?" Vaggie asked, confusion laced in her tone. "No! He could get me a meeting with!" Y/n shook her head slightly, "I don't know Charlie he-" "Didn't we already try that?" Vaggie asked, cutting off the h/c before apologizing quietly.