RATED R : Nasty With Ray Twice

Imagine:   You're apart of a group of friends that traveled down to Miami,Florida for vacation. This guy named RayRay has been on your mind since you joined the group. he was favored by you the same way and yall have been the bestest friends since the beginning. He'd always start off giving you a full hug which included wrapping his arms around you . you instantly fell for his personality , hugs, and that one cologne he'd wear around you.

Ray *Your point of view)

In Miami .

I walked into the group room and he walked out the office room.

“Hey Heyyy!” He hugged me.

“ Hello. You smell good.” I inhaled deeply. We leaned back a bit and looked at each other smirking.

“ You too. Smell like woman.: I looked at him chuckling.

We turned around and I noticed he never moved his arm from around my waist.

“ Uh. Trey wanna go get me some water?”

“ Some wata?! That’s all you want?!” HE looked at me crazy.

“ You know you want some good drink.” He squeezed my side. I tickled and lingered a laugh.

“ Ok Ok Im not thirsty.” I couldn’t resist his full time tickling , so I grabbed his shirt and pulled towards me.

“ Damn, feisty.” He grabbed my ass

“ Ugh! Stop it.”

“ Come to the room.”

We took the stairs .When we walked in the stairway our personalities exposed themselves.

“  I’ve been wanting to fuck all this time.” He rubbed over his abs and held onto me from behind. He started to grind and whine slowly.

He hands found their way up my bra and one elft to my shorts. He rubbed over my wet pussy.

“ Mmm.” I moaned throwing my head back.

His boner grew and his fingers slipped inside of me. My eyes flickered and his pace sped up.

“ Lets get to the room now.” I begged in his ear.

We ran up the stairs and looked around for other group members. When he closed the door to his room his lips were pressed onto mine instantly.

He whined up my body which moved me up too.His kisses led down to my breast.5 minutes after he backed up and took his shirt off and loosened his jogging pants.

“ I like a guy with confidence. Someone that’s strong too. I wonder if you’d be able to handle this.” I unzipped my shorts and walked towards him unbuttoning my shirt.

“ Damn.” He whispered.

He turned his back towards the bed and started to walk backwards to the bedroom.

Once we reached the bedroom he picked me up and fell back on the bed. I was sitting on top of his piece and he slid his pants down enough to pull himself out.

He entered inside of me and I felt every inch move inside of me.

“ Ugh!” Slipped out of my mouth . Breathing messed up, everything just on beat.

As he sped up heat had gained its power throughout the room.

I, unexpected ,came over his body

“ Rayyyuuhhh” *Slow motion*

“ Damn that was sexy!” He slowed down.

My skin smacked against his and those tacky wet sounds slipped .

THUMP SMACK THUMP SMACK “ Shit” and “ FUCK” Slurred words from our mouths.

I felt pains in my abdomen and back. He smiled and wiped the tears off my face.

“ Look at me.” He flipped us over to where he was ontop.

He crosee his hands on my sides and pulled me back onto him and created a pattern in our movements.

It lasted about  2 hours in total and I wouldn’t regret those two hours anyday.

His last stroke was long and hard. That’s when we both came together. His manly moan/groan was sexy as hell. I could hear him slip out my name and his chest moving. He pulled out and ejaculated the rest of his cum out.

I swallowed what I felt comfortable with and felt him lick down and start to perform cunnilingus.

“ Ayye! Pappi!” I kicked my legs with the feeling of a thick warm and wet substance moving inside of me.

A little after, I felt the need to give up.

SPLASSHHHHHHH;-D