Chapter 1: The Sleepover

///Meanwhile at Foxfire during lunch///

"Hey guys, I got this awesome idea during Elementalism. I think you guys should all come over tonight, and we can have a sleepover! Plus, Sophie, Linh, you guys need a serious makeover, and luckily I can help," Biana said. Keefe sat straight up, his signature smirk glowing on his face,

"Oooh, I can feel Foster getting anxious, that's something I have to see." he says.Sophie turns bright red and rolls her eyes. "No, no, no, no, not in a million years."

"Too bad, you're going anyway." Biana concedes.

Linh was the next to speak, "I'm in, sounds like fun!"

Tam just nods, he'd follow Linh to the ends of the Earth if he could, just to keep her out of danger.

"I'm in, I could use a break from schoolwork." Marella says, opening a can of watermelon scented air.

"Same here." Dex agrees.

Everyone looks at Fitz. There was a moment of silence before Keefe walks over and grabs Fitz seriously by the shoulders and gives him the "Don't-Make-Me-Force-You-To-Do-This" look.

"Guys, it's my house, plus Biana probably won't let me do anything else." Fitz says dismissively.

Biana rolled her eyes at the joke, "True. Is tonight, at seven okay? Sophie, don't even think about not coming. If we have to call the Neverseen to scare you to come to our house then we will." She gives Sophie a meaningful look. Sophie just glares back as the bell rings.

"Remember, my house at seven!" Biana says, shouting over her shoulder. 

 ...........................................................................

//Later that night at 6:47//

I was lying on my bed debating on whether I should go to the sleepover or not when Edaline's voice called for me.

"Sophie, someone's at the door for you!" she says, yelling up the stairs.

I groaned, Biana really wasn't going to let me skip it, "Coming, Mom." I yelled, rising from my bed and heading downstairs. Sure enough Biana was standing next to Edaline, with just a trace of a smirk on her face.

"Ready to go?" Biana asked.

"Yeah, one second." I said dully, climbing back up the stairs to grab my bag. When I got to my room, I grabbed the extra bag that had been sitting in my closet for way too long. I raced around the room, throwing this and that into my bag. I slung it over my shoulder and grabbed Ella,then made my way downstairs.

"Finally. I thought you jumped out your window or something and teleported away." Biana teased with a smile, heading over to the Leapmaster.

"Everglen!" I shouted at the crystals.

"Party time!" Biana shouted, as the light whisked them away.

Sorry for the short chapter, but more is still coming. Stay reading! Love you guys!

(You will only get this story if you have read all the Kotlc books) 😁