THE ANGER WITHIN

Suddenly, Henry reexamined his wound and noticed other injuries even deeper than the ones he had inflicted on his wrist when entering his neighbor Albert's home. A sense of unease washed over him as he realized that the visible scars were just the beginning of a series of mysteries to uncover.

The sight of those wounds revived the memory of that same evening, a few hours earlier, when he had committed his desperate act, and a wave of guilt engulfed him. The images of that dark evening flashed before his eyes, recalling the pain and despair that had driven him to enter Albert's home.

His hands trembled slightly as he examined the scars of his past, realizing how easy it was to succumb to his inner demons. In that moment of brutal lucidity, Henry felt overwhelmed by remorse, realizing that his own wounds were much deeper than those he had inflicted on his flesh.

On the spot, he did not notice a nail sticking out of one of the window planks. The nail, invisible in the darkness of the night, silently waited to play its role in the drama unfolding around him. Like an actor backstage, it was ready to step into the spotlight at the opportune moment, triggering a series of events that would change the course of things.
- Ouch ! What bad luck! Henry winced at the sudden pain caused by the nail piercing his skin. His breath caught for a moment as the pain shot through him, causing his face to grimace in the darkness of the night, he briefly thought.

Albert's small wooden house seemed to bend under Henry's unleashed anger. Every tremor of rage emanating from him seemed to shake the fragile foundations of the dwelling, as if the intensity of his emotions had the power to alter the reality around him.

Earlier in the evening, the wind whistled through the gaps in the planks, making them creak and groan under the pressure of the rising rage within him. The walls seemed to quiver under the effect of his anger, as if they too felt the violence of his unleashed emotions.

The house, a silent witness to his distress, seemed to buckle under the weight of his uncontrollable rage, ready to give way under the impact of his devastating fury. His fiery hatred towards his neighbor Albert was demolishing every obstacle set by the septuagenarian. Nothing seemed to be able to halt his destructive momentum as he inexorably advanced towards his goal, blinded by his rage and determined to make Albert pay for all the suffering he had endured.

The sealed doors and windows did little to dampen the fury of the grieving man who was bent on killing two birds with one stone.
- I'm going to get you, you old grouch! Henry murmured through clenched teeth. You're going to pay for this.

His blind desire for vengeance led him to surpass the limits of reason, to break the moral barriers that once held him back, swept away by the storm of his own grief and anger.
- I always knew you were a good-for-nothing! spat Albert at him. His voice filled with scorn and disdain still echoed in Henry's head.
Taking revenge against his neighbor Albert and being reunited with his only daughter Anna. These thoughts looped in Henry's mind.
- Don't look at me like that, you drunkard. You've turned from a sprout into a scoundrel over the years, Albert said to him coldly.

His determination was unshakable, his will to find his daughter and avenge her death irresistible. In this state of furious madness, he saw nothing but his ultimate goal, ready to sacrifice everything to obtain satisfaction. After his altercation with Albert, Henry was determined to silence the septuagenarian who had hurt him so much by forcing him to slowly sip that bitter truth.

His anger bubbled like a volcano ready to erupt, and he was prepared to cross the line to get his revenge. Nothing could stop him in his quest for justice, even if it meant committing the irreparable. In his tormented mind, the only solution was to eliminate Albert once and for all, to end his toxic influence on his life and free his soul from the guilt that consumed him.
- I always knew you were a good-for-nothing. The proof is that your wife and daughter flew away immediately.