REDEMPTION.md

System in critical state...

Activating backup hardware...

Running KILL_YOUR_EVIL_TWIN.exe

-------------------------------------------------------------

Superior J: Effective fighting force against me? Such pathetic assumptions!

She taunted while demolishing one with her SMG.

You eyed her having an easy fight against the WDF scouts, simply watching the atrocities occur in front of you.

(Y/N): Horrific...

Then your memory chip sparked you with another concern; the grounded J.

(Y/N): Oh, J!

You sprinted to her before her superior clone comes after you. As soon as you reached J, you slid on your knees on arrival and went to check on her.

(Y/N): J, don't quit now! Get up, please! For me!

You saw her visor loading several systems, including her self repair protocol. Before you saw anything else on her visor, her eyes popped right back,  making you the first thing she saw.

J: Lemme guess... she's still nearby

(Y/N): She's not going to let us go J, your replica is busy mauling a bunch of WDF troops

She picked herself up, ready for another round after that short repair break.

J: Well then, she knows I'm predictable

(Y/N): What are you implying?

You said while tilting your head.

J: You find a way to get her out of commission, I'll only distract her in every way I can

(Y/N) runs SOUNDS_CLEVER.png

(Y/N): Ah, Ok, I think I can find a way

She tipped her head as a sign that she's trusting you to do so. She turned her attention to the foe that plans to terminate the two of you right after that.

J: HEY IDIOT!

Superior J was about to finish the last member of the patrol with a cut but heard her voice call back.

Superior J: Hmmm? Ready to meet your demise?

J: You should be saying that to yourself

J runs COOL_SHADES.jpeg

Superior J: Oh, so you think you're the bad ass? Get back here!

You quickly moved out of the way and let the two girls brawl in aerial combat. You then made your move to the WDF trooper, who is wounded on both legs.

(Y/N): Where did you find all of this!?

WDF trooper: Tell my non-existent mom I-

(Y/N): Shut up and tell me about where this came from?

WDF trooper: Fine... we recently uncovered an abandoned military base not too far from here.

(Y/N): That explains it, now tell me if you have some serious weapons in the vehicle

WDF trooper: Oh, I forgot we had a disposable AT weapon; hehe, we're a bunch of idiots in uniform

You face palmed in response.

(Y/N): Well, thanks, I guess...

He gave you a thumbs up and goes back to watching the skies, awaiting anything. After you left him be, you opened the storage trunk of the vehicle, and sure enough, the mentioned weapon is displaying itself.