PART_TIME_VISIT.md

2 hours later...

Booting up...

Executing MORNING_SUNSHINE.exe

-------------------------------------------------------------

You and J are busy just napping, enjoying each other's comfort silently. You were awake before from that strange "dream." But inside, you said to continue napping with her.

J and (Y/N) were busy running Sleep Mode basically.

Those two hours have passed and now Hotshot is wide awake. He's now well rested and ready to move his bolts and servos for anything today.

Hotshot: Good morning, safety

He said to himself enthusiastically.

He got up from his bed and opened the door that let's him leave his personal space. It wasn't long till he spotted you and J cuddling in their sleep onto each other.

Hotshot runs IRONY.file

Hotshot: And I thought I was safe...

He walked up towards the front of the couch and just analyze the two of you, finding it quite adorable.

Hotshot: Not gonna lie... that's just cute of him

Hotshot proceeds to get his phone out to take an image of it, but he's a bit of a idiot that he took it with flash on.

Hotshot: It was this moment I knew... I awaken a sleeping beast

J deactivates Sleep Mode

Running area diagnostic...

Immediately she opens her eyes on her visor and sees Hotshot standing there with his phone on his hand pointing it toward the two of them. She recognizes him in an instant; an unfinished kill.

She immediately runs her protocol and immediately zooms onto him, pinning him onto the floor.

J: Listen here idiot, give me...

She raised her voice for the next part.

J: YOUR PHONE

Hotshot is shaking in fear, thinking he might as well die today but sees that she's demanding something from him.

Hotshot: O- o- okay ma'am don't rip me apart!

He hands over the phone right after that. J gets it with her free hand and inspects the image.

J: Definitely taking it with me

She downloads the image in a millisecond and deletes the image from his phone. Out of good faith, she gives the phone back to the shaken drone.

J: Never... Ever... Tell... ANYONE

He nodded quickly and she gets off of him. He stayed lying on the floor for a couple of more seconds, trying to calm himself down from his situation with her. She ignores him with her arrogant face and walks up to (Y/N), seeing him sleeping nicely on the couch. J sees this as the time to wake him up. She pokes your face softly to get it done.

J: Wakey wakey (Y/N)~ It's time to get up

She said with a soft voice.