Late-Night Conversations

Hope you enjoy some fun late-night banter

_____________________

Tapping the hardwood floor of the hallway with your foot with impatience as you waited in front of Alastor's door, you had knocked before you ripped the door off the hinges but you stopped yourself because of the other guest at the hotel. 

Plus somewhere deep inside your mind you knew this would make him win in whatever little game he was playing with you, you applaud him for being the different type of annoyance than Adam was. 

If you could put both together and were told you needed to kiss one of them to save all the souls in the world you would have dove straight towards Alastor without a second thought in your mind. Also, it did excite you to have a new type of game played with the deer.

Wondering if he was truly someone who could be very 'fun' to play with, you saw his soul and knew he was a unique case. His soul was connected to someone else, but the strings that bleed from his soul were vast. 

"Oh, do I have a guest visiting me at such a late hour?~" He opened his door with a carefree smile, relaxed body behavior screamed at you that he was waiting for you. He had some type of plan? You figured why not play along?

"Alastor is it? May I come in to bother you for some company, I'm quite lonely here with my usual plush deer I cuddle up with." You smiled and leaned towards him placing a light teasing touch on his collarbone to his chest as you pushed your chest close to him invading his space. You learned from Angeldust that he was someone who was prone to avoid touching anyone.

He simply raised an eyebrow as his grin grew with some lightly crowd gasping reactions being heard in the background as he placed his hand on yours, and the other hand behind your back pulling you into his room as a shadow came from his feet to grow behind you into a clone version of the sinner as his shadow gave you a smiled as he closed the door behind the two of you.

"Of course, my dear! Who am I to deny such a sweet plead from an angel sent from above? A lady such as yourself deserves proper treatment!" His tone was almost so sweet it was sickening, but you felt the slight hidden malice in his eyes that betrayed his words and actions. Feeling his claws dig a bit into your back right between your wings it made your back ache into his chest because only a few people know that it's a very sensitive spot for those with wings.

He won a slightly flushed face and a sudden intake of air that was quickly hidden from his ears when you pushed closer to him. Your face was near his upper chest, as your hand lay pressed on his chest and the other reacted up to land on his neck not around it but on the side of his neck. "I love such a warm welcome like this, it's much better than your earlier actions.~" You purred out as your eyes looked into his that were lidded staring down at yours.

"I will admit I did misjudge you, oh what a fool dear of Alastor is correct? Well, I'll try my best to make it up with you, maybe if you ask nicely I can be used."

His grin was sinister as he tightened his grip on the same spot that had your eyes middling as well and some quick intakes of air, the bastard also had the gall to ask you to beg him.

While it wasn't straightforward, you knew he was asking you to beg him, testing you. If he wanted to play like that you wouldn't mind having some entrainment.

"Aw, you sweet little fawn ~, maybe you are the one needing someone cuddled up, like a little lonely deer right? Since how you are holding me screams like you a bit of the starved side." You smiled and leaned back into his hand behind you creating some space to look directly at his face that twitched with those silly-looking stitches that kept a smile on his face.