Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel

Can't be Hazbin Hotel without music, the song the Reader will sing is I'm Invincible by Ado

_____________________

But you can also listen to the AmaLee version that is in English if you want to hear the lyrics.

Songs: The lyrics will be like this.

------------------------------------

Showing your true form to the sinners and the hell-born princess was the right move for about 15 seconds. Then all 'Hell' broke loose, everyone was in shock as their eyes widened at the form.

Before you were charged by black tentacles, an angelic spear, and the little maid-like sinner leaped at you. "An fucking high angel!"

"What is your kind down here !" The Fallen angel said to you but you could tell from everyone's reaction that they don't know she fell.

You heard the white spider sinner talk and snap a picture of your form and send it somewhere you assume but you let it go since right now you have to deal with with some attacks.

You dodged every attack thrown your way with ease, you smiled at the attackers as their attack became more violent but did not land any hit on you.

"Stop it Vaggie! You too Alastor and Niffy!" You saw Charlie grab 'Vaggie' into a tackle hug of some sort but you didn't need the help to protect yourself from the attacks.

All you needed to do was throw out your hand as golden strings wrapped around the Deer sinner who you assumed was 'Alastor' and 'Niffy' sinner, you smiled as they struggled in your strings, but you wanted to play with them before you released them. 

You let out a laugh and threw your feathers out of your wings, turning them into little lambs with musical instruments for them to play. 

Once your strings touch a sinner or angel or human you have control of their soul, your strings may have been wrapped around their joints but it was soon invisible as they were moved into a still-standing position.

Glancing at the others you came up with an idea that you remembered from Adam's meeting, hells people love singing. 

So it's time to give them a lovely show, what better way to get their trust than by singing."Please relax, I have no ill will towards anyone with a soul." You smiled and made the two of them walk over to you as they struggled trying to regain their bodies.

"I know you may be on edge given the fact you met Adam, I know how much of a dick he is." You smiled then nodded to the Lambs as they started to play the background of the song.

"What fuck is happening right now ?" The spider sinner says as he stared in shock, no way you were about to fucking sing!

Charlie's eyes widen in excitement knowing the angel is about to sing to everyone and she stops the attacks! She is truly an angel, Charlie couldn't wait to see what would happen with your help.

"Now, let worry fade away ~

Winking at the sinners watch you bring Niffy forward towards you and grab her hand to do a spin as you dance closer to her, you smiled when you looked a the sinner's eye which was sparkling with joy? You couldn't read her too well yet.