Chapter 2

So, Sam said he left his bag where the glasses are in back in his house... So, we all transformed to our vehicle modes and drove off into the streets, following Bumblebee, who is carrying Sam and Mikaela, and is the only one who knows where Sam lives.

Jazz is in the front with Ironhide. Ratchet is driving behind them. And me and Optimus in the back, as usual. Jazz keeps talking through my com-link... "Look at these houses! They're apparently made out of a combination of Silicia (Si) mixed with Al (Aluminia) or Mg (Magnesia) and H²O (Water)! So interesting, and weird... Our buildings are usually only made out of Iron. Oh and look at those little cute 'animals'!" Jazz kept talking through my com-link.
I just sighed and replied with a "yes" or a small beep as a nod. He's an excited little mech...

We soon arrived at Sam's house. Bumblebee drove behind the house, while me and the others hid behind some trees, since Sam told us to stay hidden.
Ironhide and Ratchet were quiet, while Jazz is looking at the trees while still talking to me. Meanwhile Optimus... He seems... Impatient and frustrated...

Not a few minutes later, he started transforming... Uh oh... I quickly connected my com-link to his. "Optimus! What do you think you're doing?!" I asked him in a whisper yelling voice. "I can't wait here. Let's go." He replied back to everyone. They all started transforming and followed... Agh fraggit! I transformed as well, and followed them out of the trees to Sam's front yard... People could see us here....

I see Sam at the door talking to someone who seems like his father, and trying to hide us from his view. Bumblebee was hiding beside the house, motioning Optimus to be quiet amd get back. "Optimus, we should listen to him." I tried to tell him. But, he's stubborn and doesn't listen...

The door closes and Sam's father went back in. "What are you doing? What are you doing? No, watch the path! Watch the path! Watch the- please, please, please. No, no, wait. No, no, no! Oh, no!" Sam panicked as we all stepped on the field, except me who stayed near the trees because of my big size, and there's already a lot of us on his field. And look... Optimus already stepped on what seems like a water fountain... Great...

"Oh- oops. Sorry. My bad." Optimus said. "Oh, I- you couldn't- You couldn't wait for five- you couldn't wait for five minutes? I told you to stay! Just stay! God!" Sam said frustartedly. I just groaned quietly and face palmed, rubbing my nose bridge as I watched the autobots stumble around the place...

Sam slightly scolded Mikaela because she didn't watch out for us, and... Also tried to handle his dog which is supposedly named Mojo, and Ironhide who thinks that Mojo is a pest, and asked if Sam would like him to terminate Mojo...

I watched as Sam carried Mojo through the yard full of autobots and towards another door. "Shut up and go hide!" He said, mostly to Optimus, before walking into the house. I stepped into the yard and walked towards Optimus. "Seriously, Prime? Trust the kid, he's clearly freaked out!" I whispered to him.

"I trust him." He replied quickly. "Autobots, recon." He ordered, before walking to another side of the house. I groaned and followed him. "You clearly don't!"

He just ignored me as he looked around, before heading back towards Mikaela. "Get her to Sam's room." He told me. "But-".
"Now." He cut me off.

I sighed and knelt down in front of Mikaela, opening my hand on the ground in front of her. "Get on." I told her with a slightly softer voice than what Optimus was using. Poor girl have to handle 5 irresponsible mechs... I mean, they're great in some stuff and all, but sometimes... They're honestly just a few young mechs.

"Okay." Mikaela nodded and got on my hand. I lifted her up to Sam's window. "Time is short." Optimus told Sam from behind me. "They really want those glasses." Mikaela said as Sam helps her down from my hand. "Come on. What are you doing?" Sam asked Mikaela. "I'm going to help you." She said. I moved away so Optimus can talk to him. "Please hurry." Was all he said.